This is Killing me Inside.

Hey guys,

Wanted to post a topic thats been bothering me for round 3/4 months now. Well, I'm a 20 year old male, I go to uni in London. In september my friends Cousin joined the same uni as us.

Shes also 20 and drop dead gorgeous. She has a boyfriend, however, never mentioned him and basically avoided all converstaion about him. All my friends ftried to impress her being loud, etc, but i guess they all failed. I never really spoke to her as i'm the quiter one in the group and didn't c any point flirting with her as she has a boyfriend...

well, one night we all went clubbing and me and her started chatting at the bar and she asked for my number. I gave it to her. Later on that night, she called me wen she got home out of he blue and we chatted for a while.

Well, we all went out again the same week and this time after we left the club she kinda pounced on me and we kissed, etc. She wanted me to go back to hers, but i couldn't cos i had to go somewhere else...

Well, we chatted on the phone for hours a day after that for a couple of months, we talked about everything, from clubbing, to work to family. We kinda had a little bit of flirting going on.

A couple of times she stayed the night, nothing happened, just slept together, held each other etc.

However, after xmas break we didn't chat that much on the fone for sum reason which i thought was odd cos its weird not speaking to someone after you spent so much of your day talking to em on the fone before. Before she wanted me to meet her family, go visit her at her parents house, etc, even though i didn't cos of the distance, etc, but now nothing. At the beginning of the relationship she talked about how much she liked me and how she was thinking about leaving her boyfriend, etc but she had been with him for 2 years so she couldn't just throw it all away over a guy she only knew for a couple of weeks, i understood and told her to take her time of the decision.

Now after xmas break, the calls have stop and wen we do see ewach other she treats me like any of the other boys, etc. our groups of friends have been meeting up, etc a few times in last couple of weeks and she treats me like any of my other boys and we don't even speak like we used to.

My question is what should i do? I guess I'll take it like she chose her boyfriend right? Do you think they'll be any chance for me? Can anyone explain how women work and why she doesn't call me or speak to me like before? Would it be a guarenteed disaster if i made a move on her one night and risked losing her as a friend? It would be too awkward speaking to her about how i feel cos i guess she thinks i don't like her anymore cos we haven't spoken to her about "us" for a while.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Help! This is tearing me up inside for months now and I'm mean't to be going out with her and her girls and me and all my boys Saturday night. Please Respond and be honest! I can't stop thinking bout her and I don't want to waste any more time anymore! Thank you so much.

No offense, but it sounds to me as if you were her fatuation for a little while so she can make a decision to stay with her boyfriend, or move on to bigger and better things. That's not to say that you don't have a chance though......she could still be in the decision making phase.

So to save face, I'd go out Saturday night with the fore thought that you and her aren't going to hook up, flirt with some of the other girls in front of her and see her reaction. This way, you'll be able to tell if she's still contiplating being with you, if so, then great.....if not....you've already been flirting with some of the other gals.......then you play your hand....get it?

• Author

hey thanks for the advice moose,

I'm gonna take it, jus go out and flirt with other girls in front of her and see what happens. Thing is, the times i have flirted with other girls in front of her, she gets pissed off at me, like ignores me kinda afterwards, but i guess that was at the time where we were both close. Ne other advice you or anyone else can give me?

Thanks,

If she gets pissed, that's the tell all tale that says she's still interested. At that point and time, I'd tell her how you've been feeling latley and you just figured, "hey, she's changed her mind, I got to move on", If she doesn't get pissed, don't worry about it.

• Author

thanks for the advice moose, its much appreciated. your advice is so simple, but makes so much sense! Can't believe i didn't think about it myself. Heres hoping a prang of jealousy will hit her tomorrow hey!

IllmaticSon