exgirlfriend, any insight?

DownNtOut

we split up 11 months back,had been together for a year.

we met up at least once a month since the break up to go cinema,theatre and for coffees. we chatted about how our work was goin etc. we wud only meet up by ourselves.

i poured my heart out to my exgirlfriend last week. I told her i loved her and only wanted to be with her. She began to cry and told me another ex (from 4 years back) was looking to be with her again. She told me she needed time to think as she wasnt ready. i said that was ok that if i didnt hear from her, that i wud know.

she apoligised for sleeping with me 3 weeks ago.

(It felt to me like it wasnt a '****' it was tender. she stayed in bed with me till lunchtime, holding each other and kissing) It really mixed me up.

She text me 2 days after i spilled my guts to her. and said she had gone to dinner with the other ex again and decided to try going out with him for a month to see how it goes.

she said she didnt want to leave me hanging on. told me i was brave to drive to her town and put myself out there. she said she loved me but only in a 'friendship' 'companionship' way.

i text her back and said, 'id miss her. and to take care of herself.'

i unfriended her on fb and deleted her number.

were her tears just pity?

any comments appreciated

i dont understand.. such a mess ughhh

Philosoraptor

After looking at your history, this is the 13th thread you've made on this same subject.

You may have been a rebound and she has made it clear that she wants to pursue her ex instead of being with you.

Not much else can be said. Stop contacting her, take care of yourself, and move on.

Dude, just keep doing what you're doing. She made the choice and, unfortunately, you weren't it.

So, she either gets all of you or nothing at all. You are not her friend. I'm sure you didn't get into a loving and caring relationship with her for the end result to be that your nothing more than a friend.

Time to heal and move on dude.