I'm just wondering................

joystickd

I meet someone while working at wal-mart in 2006 she worked there too. We talked all the time and got close. She is married but she ended up being my first ever intimate experience. After that it would turn to periods of getting close and then being pushed away. I finally met someone online and it started going well but this person went to a site where the married woman frequented and made mention of me and the married woman told her about what happened. The woman I met online cheated on me.

It hurt and made me angry the whole situation. I kind of understood because she had serious issues with men in her previous relationships. The married woman even said I dented her car which I didn't. I admit I got frustrated because I did everything I could to prove I wasn't like thos other guys but still got lumped into the group of guys that did her wrong. Now the married woman is in a relationship with a female coworker at walmart that recently came out as a lesbian. She wants to be friends and I am willing to be forgiving, but if I have some issue with someone else she always assumes its about her and that I still have issues with her about what happened between me and here. I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't really win for losing. Every woman I have talked to since then its been rejection". What should I do?

Move on. Continuing to have contact with her if her partner hates you will stir up huge amounts of unnecessary drama, and indeed you cannot win. Cut your losses and move on.