in love and how do I say it?? and are theresome cool ways to say it

I met this guy 8 months ago, and for those last 8 months we have had up's and down's, but always kinda been brought back together after a breakup with someone week's later we were back together dating, and now ive come to see that
w
/o him in my life
im
nothing he's my world and my future, now I know for a fact that he love's me cause when a big thing happend a month ago he said i was the only one he really loved and cared about,
so
I know for a fact and he has told thats he loved me once before, we dont say it to eachother except that one time, now I need to tell him everything, about what happend the first time we kissed, to what I felt when he said he loved me, and to what it means to me when he say that he wants to marry me. Now my question how do I say to him that I love him and that
im
in love with him??? loves a big word and I would never use it if I didnt feel this but my god, ive fallen head over heels, deeply, in love with the only one's that's for me, and he needs to know it before it's too late.

Are threesomes a cool way to say I love you? I don't have a boyfriend, but I would have to feel more confident in my nudity than I do..I think...maybe a few cocktails would do it...but if I was as sure as you sound about the love of your life (thats great I'm sooo jealous) I would consider it. But only as a one time thing. I would have to make it clear that I wouldn't want it as a regular thing. I enjoy doing things that men find sexy, so if he loved me, why not? However, I would probably end up thinking too much of it later...asking him, do you think about her? was she hotter than me? My insecurites would manage to surface...

It does look like she wrote threesomes. I thought so too at first. But I think she meant are there some...

She just smooshed them together. Oops.

Where is my mind tonight! (read my post on general relationships..that explains it!)

but you should tell him what you posted here...it sounds like everything I still hope for...I mean it moved me, seriously!! :love:

Now everyone knows how I feel about threesomes!

Are threesomes a cool way to say I love you?

Probably.

I don't have a boyfriend,

Why not have two? Two is cooler than one, I would think.

Island Girl

Cool ways to say it -- ? The words "I love you" when meant from the heart and soul are the coolest aren't they?

I've always heard it from them first before I'd even think of saying it.

I'm all about dating around until I settle on one man...but I rarely meet new men...too busy...and perhaps not attractive enough? I think I'm cute. And I have the ability to be extremely sexy. Oh well this isn't even my thread I should shut up!

Where is my mind tonight! (read my post on general relationships..that explains it!)

I did. No sweat. I read it the same way at first.

I don't have any great advice for either of you, I don't think. I'll post on your thread though.

It would be nice to hear the guy say it 1st. i said it 1st to my high school sweetheart. He loved me deeply, but I let him go years ago..and regret it now..

• Author

Thanks! to everyone that posted here to help me, i might want to stay away from the threesome for a while, I just want a simple way to say I love you, not get jealous and punch some girl in the face. not that it's not a good gesture but we havent had sex yet and that was not what I was thinking about when we do for our first time. lol but thanks to all I guess im just going to straight up tell him, maybe when were kissin or something, or when it's silence. but thanks again!

later cheri