GUY TROUbLe

Smiley

Hi, ok, here's the thing. I like this guy, lets call him Bob, anyways. We were 'seeing' each other in the summer, we weren't actualluy dating, just seeing each other. So then when school started we kinda quit seeing each other for a while. well now he says he stil likes me, and I still like him (I ahve all along) But he's not sure if he wants to go out right now. I dunno if he's just saying that so that he doesn't have to actually go out with me, or what. Like, were seeing each other now, kinda. But I dunno, what do u think guys?? Is he just saying that or does he just not want to go out right now??

thankx,

Smiley

Hi, ok, here's the thing. I like this guy, lets call him Bob, anyways. We were 'seeing' each other in the summer, we weren't actualluy dating, just seeing each other. So then when school started we kinda quit seeing each other for a while. well now he says he stil likes me, and I still like him (I ahve all along) But he's not sure if he wants to go out right now. I dunno if he's just saying that so that he doesn't have to actually go out with me, or what. Like, were seeing each other now, kinda. But I dunno, what do u think guys?? Is he just saying that or does he just not want to go out right now?? thankx, Smiley

I'm not an expert at these kind of things but here goes.

It could very well possibly be that he just wants to keep his options open. He likes you well enough to date you but not ready to have a committed relationship......with anyone. Sounds like he just wants to date around to see whats out there. Maybe you need to do the same thing too. Don't put all you're eggs in one basket. Have fun!

Sooni