Curious and worried

Dragon Guitarist

Dragon Guitarist

Hi Feeling a bit confused with a "relationship" with a girl and just curious if anyone can offer some advice.

I met a girl just over 5 weeks ago on the internet through a website. We got talking and seemed to hit it off we were talking to each other online nearly everyday and when I suggested we go out for a meal she agreed to it. since then we've met up a couple of times for drinks and over the last couple of weeks things have been moving at a nice pace. If we go out we walk hand in hand or with our arms wrapped around each other and now and then we've also kissed.

Last week after playing a gig with my band I dropped her of at her place and ended up sleeping in the same bed with her (We didn't have sex and I didn't try hitting on her) The following day we were supposed to go out for the day but she had a bad back so I ended up spending the day at her place. We spent the whole day sleeping (Got back late the previous evening) with her lying in my arms. As we were lying there I touched 1 of her breasts and she didn't back away or tell me to go away.

Now tho she seems distant to me I went over to her place recently a we watched a dvd but while I was there she sat away from me. I know that she had a bad day in work that day and maybe that was why but I'm afraid that I've now spoilt the situation between us by being so stupid. We are supposed to be going out to watch a concert on Friday and she seems fine with me going but I don't know in what capacity anymore.

Just wondering if anybody can offer me some advice about this and if it was because of me she's being distant or other things.

Thanks

ll Blake ll

She probably has something going on with her life that's bothering her enough to do all this. Don't worry about it though. What you could do is ask her if anything is wrong other than how she is feeling and try and help her out w/ it all. Just let her know that she could talk to you and that she'll never be without someone.