Coming to Visit????

Ok, Here is the deal I meet this guy over the internet. We have been talking 7 months and we get along great, I make him laugh, he makes me laugh and I love talking to him!!! So things progress and he decided to come to visit. He stated to me before he came that he was not some fit guy so dont be looking for one and I in turn told him I was no supermodel not to expect one.

Even though we both have seen each other on cam and pics he said he was coming to see the super Model inside of me!! Well he gets here things go great I thought we fooled around a little but then he just stopped and didnt want to kiss anymore etc... So I dont know how to take it he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said he had a great time and left four days later.

We are still talking but I feel wierd because I feel rejected and I am scared to ask because I dont want to actually hear him say it to me. What should I do I care deeply for him and I think he knows this! Anyone have any suggestions??????????:lmao::(

We are still talking but I feel wierd because I feel rejected

Why do you feel rejected? Because you didnt have sex?

From my experience don't deal with the net relationships. Get something real. Don't go to pubs, clubs you aint gonna find someone there..thats a meat market , 1 night stands. Find one at ya work, church, library.. the quiet ones are the best ;) in your face..nice smell of perfume on a chick and lookin into her eyes .. ahh the crush times.