Ill Wishes for Ex-boyfriend

During my affair with this whom I now perceive to be a lying, hypocritical, obsessive compulsive, inconsiderate, lazy, fight-picking, contradictory, confusing son of a bitch, I broke out a lot in the face from stress, got out of shape, missed a lot of work days, lacked a bit too much in the school department, and lost a lot of sleep over him b/c I was either: 1.) trying to calm him and soothe him from a fight we'd just had; 2.) trying to get him to leave my house without him losing his temper; 3.) fighting like crazy; 4.) trying to interpret his twisted, confusing messages; 5.) stress over his other sexual affairs; 6.) and kept trying to convince myself that I loved him and wanted things to work through it all; all amongst other things.

Now, I see how I very much wasted so much time on him for these past few years. He's completely out of my life, but I do wish him to get really unhealthy, much worse than my case when I was with him. I know it's my fault for letting the rest of my life go out of control because of this one guy, but I want retaliation and wish he' gain 100 pounds with zits all over his face and go broke, go druggy, go constantly drunk, etc.

Has anyone felt this way about an ex?

During my affair with this whom I now perceive to be a lying, hypocritical, obsessive compulsive, inconsiderate, lazy, fight-picking, contradictory, confusing son of a bitch, I broke out a lot in the face from stress, got out of shape, missed a lot of work days, lacked a bit too much in the school department, and lost a lot of sleep over him b/c I was either: 1.) trying to calm him and soothe him from a fight we'd just had; 2.) trying to get him to leave my house without him losing his temper; 3.) fighting like crazy; 4.) trying to interpret his twisted, confusing messages; 5.) stress over his other sexual affairs; 6.) and kept trying to convince myself that I loved him and wanted things to work through it all; all amongst other things.

Now, I see how I very much wasted so much time on him for these past few years. He's completely out of my life, but I do wish him to get really unhealthy, much worse than my case when I was with him. I know it's my fault for letting the rest of my life go out of control because of this one guy, but I want retaliation and wish he' gain 100 pounds with zits all over his face and go broke, go druggy, go constantly drunk, etc.

Has anyone felt this way about an ex?

Yes of course. To rub him in honey and roll him in a pile of hot red ants would be great :) !

• Author

Hahaha, kudos to you, but that kind of pain would be unsuitable in my case. I'd only like to make suffer in the long term with his two obsessions: looks and money. So, hopefully, he'll lose all upkeep and go spiraling down in physical attributes as well as go dead broke.