Going from fiance to girlfriend to fwb

Well, I don't know where to begin except that about 1 1/2 years ago. I hooked up with this guy. We had a long distance relationship for 1 month. Things went really fast and then he moved in with me. Then we planned on getting married and then I got pregnant and that was planned too.

Then during my pregnancy we broke up but we still continued to talk and we would see each other at least twice a month. He had moved back out of state.

Then we got back together and then I had our baby and then he started spending more times with his friends. So, I left him. He told me that he does love me but it is hard to say no to his friends because he doesn't want to sound wimpy.

So, we broke up and he got mad that I took our baby out of state. We both said things to hurt each other. Now, he had to move in with his mom and his mom doesn't like me because I hurt her son. He still calls me almost daily. We don't say we love each other. We actually just talk like friends. But even after our break up almost 2 months ago. We went out one night and we were all over each other. I don't want to tell him how I feel because I don't want to be rejected and as long as he lives with his mom, he can't really be open either because he said he doesn't want to take the heat from his mother.

I am very confused because he is the love of my life. I think his pride is totally in the way. Because when we see each other, I know we are going to kiss, and have sex but just no commitment. I think because we live in different states,. That maybe hard for him. But in the summer, He is going to keep our baby while I work during the week and then I live near him during the weekend. He said he would take me out.

I guess I am nervous because I don't want to get too close and fall head over heals again or then again. Love is blind and time apart may make me realize when I see him. I may not really want to be with him. I know I am way out of his league( I am not trying to be stuck up). But from a guys point of view. if you saw your ex and you still had feelings for her. And she was really pretty... by seeing her weekly would that make you want to be with her more? Kind of like right now, I am out of sight out of mind. But when I am there, would that make him want me more?

Not_That_Innocent

I think that if he really wanted to be with you then he would and nothing would keep him away from you, not distance, his mom or his friends. Perhaps he is afraid of the fact that you guys have a baby and he's not ready to have a family. JMO. I say try to forget about him. Easier said than done I know, but it doesn't sound like he wants to be serious with you right now.

He told me that he does love me but it is hard to say no to his friends because he doesn't want to sound wimpy.

Now, he had to move in with his mom

as long as he lives with his mom, he can't really be open either because he said he doesn't want to take the heat from his mother.

It's not his pride that is keeping him from you. He's immature. A MAN would let neither his friends nor his mother get in the way of a relationship that is important to him. He's an immature little boy and he likes having sex with you. That's all you're going to get from him until he grows up.