Help please

Annah

I would appreciate anybody's opinion/advise please. For the last 4 months I've been dating a guy who is 20 years older than me. (I'm 31, he's 51) but he looks in his mid 30's. He is kind and reliable, but I'm very confused about how he is with me. If I mention my ex partner at all, he becomes tense and irritable. Several weeks ago he did mention that he would like us to live together at some point in time. However, no mention of this has been made since. This weekend my boyfriends17 year old stepson will be moving in with my boyfriend because his mum (my boyfirends ex-wife) is moving 200 miles away. They have been separated 7 years and he has seen his stepson once a week. I feel a bit hurt and rejected that he never even discussed with me that his stepson would be moving in with him, and if I so much mention my ex in passing he does nt like it. I also feel that my 2 children are in his way. He never offers to take us anywhere as a family and he puts a lot of pressure on me to go out clubbing once a week, even though he knows it costs me a lot of money in babysitting. I maybe wrong, but I just feel he isnt that bothered about me at all and I may just be convenient to him. I see him about 3-4 times a week. Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks Anna

If I were u, I would leave this guy. Easier said than done I know.

There are SOOOO many other guys out there that can make u happy and give u what u want. U deserve to be happy and to be treated the way u want to be treated.

Don't settle for a guy who can't give u what u want and need.

That's just my opinion. I hope I helped =)