infidelity question

loveking1506

Hi all,

Ive been with my girl for about 2 months now, and there is this girl i want to get with that says my girlfriend is the only obstacle. I really fancy this girl, and i think she feels the same. But all i want to do is have sex with her and leave it as that.

so how do i go about convincing her my girlfriend is not an issue?

Thanks.:p:p:p

justanothermother

I don't mean to sound rude but if you've only been with your girlfriend for two months and are already looking to get some tail on the side maybe this isn't the right relationship for you.... or maybe you just aren't in the right place psychologically to be in a commited relationship period. In ethier case, you should drop your girlfriend because it's not fair to string her along when you are obviously not that into her.

Spoonandfork22

thats disgusting. break up with this girl.

no offense, well i guess i do mean offense, you are that guy that gives all the good guys a bad rep.

ps i hope this girl knows youre only using her for a night cap.

Youre gross.

• Author
loveking1506

i like her n that but i just want something else just to spice things up i didnt ask for advice about that did i

whichwayisup
Hi all,

Ive been with my girl for about 2 months now, and there is this girl i want to get with that says my girlfriend is the only obstacle. I really fancy this girl, and i think she feels the same. But all i want to do is have sex with her and leave it as that.

You're a cruel person. You're saying you will knowingly have sex with another girl - WHO likes you and has no respect for the fact you already have a girlfriend, and you wanna DO this new girl without your girlfriend knowing, AND downplay how you feel about your girlfriend TO the other girl so you get get laid.

Break up with your girlfriend, she deserves better.

Hi all,

Since the girl is the one saying she won't do anything with you because you have a gf, there is no other choice but to break up with your gf if you absolutely must have the other girl. You can't have both.

BTW, you don't deserve either girl. Hopefully both of them will realize that before you hurt either or both of them.

Tell the prospective GF (PGF) that you're not sexually exclusive with your GF of only two months. Tell the PGF that you and your GF are neither married nor engaged and that you're interested in the PGF.

There's no law against sleeping around. And it makes sense from a male evolutionary perspective.

Go for it.

Tell the prospective GF (PGF) that you're not sexually exclusive with your GF of only two months. Tell the PGF that you and your GF are neither married nor engaged and that you're interested in the PGF.

There's no law against sleeping around. And it makes sense from a male evolutionary perspective.

Go for it.

If you are in a realtionship with someone you should not be looking to sleep around. You and the orignal poster are disgusting. Hopefully both women find out what a loser this guy is.