i like this girl = confusion

Hi everyone! I am kinda seeing this young lady who is really attractive. Her name is M(privacy abbreviation), 19 years old and i am 26. I have known her for 4months and have hanged out w each other every other week.

two weekends ago, we went out to a club and we held hands and kissed thoughout the whole night.

I thought she liked me bc her sis told me that M wanted to hang out w me and she thinks im cute.

However, i hung out with the sisters again last saturday. this time her sis told me that M: isn't looking for a relationship, thinks im cute, look like her exbf, and also told me to hit on some other girls in the clubs.

I guess it is pretty obvious that her sis is telling me to move on.

What do you guys/girls think?

If you havent noticed there are 2 obvious red flags.

a) you remind her of her ex

b) she's not looking for anything serious

• Author

That is very true monkey00. I guess my defense system is generating my thoughts to not make myself look bad and trying to make believe that it is something more.

We hung out again yesterday, March 23rd. Went to a different club and this time she saw a lot of guy friends who used to like her and she flirted w them. At the end of the night, we sung karoake w my other male friend and 3 girls including M. She snuck close and put her head on my chest and crossed her legs on mine to support.

Im w this girl who is a dude magnet. As far as now, im just being a friend and not put my feelings into it bc it is not the right time for her to setlle down. Too many guy options or for whatever reason she may have. Thanks for listening. Pls feel free to give feedback. Thank you.