what are the chances

what are the chances of when you see something on your b/f's collar that it is NOT make up? A week ago, i saw something on my b/f's collar..a straight line(i dont know inches) I was able to rub it in whatever it was..so that means it wasnt like a set stain..like as if you get sauce on it you cant really rub it in after awhile b/c now its a stain. It was not like that. It didn't look all smeared or anything and i did not see any other marks near that mark or anything--just this line. I saw it while we were eating and kept looking at it when we were lying down. I know whatever it was didnt come from me b/c we werent even near each other all night. He had work and then maybe some down time as he waited to pick me up..wouldnt a guy change his shirt normally if he did mess around with someone else that morning or afternoon(given that he was smart and not idiot) to avoid the chances of even a different smell on him?

There have not been mysterious texts from people saying where are you or hours and hours of not returned phone calls.

• Author

I guess hearing from songs, movies, the cliche of make up on the collar--that is what i would think of it when i see it..i guess b/c i question who gets lines on their collar..

More concrete evidence and more questionable actions would appear if it were true rather than just an isolated incident right?

Have you ever actually had any real reason to doubt your bf? Has he cheated on you before or something?

You can't take an unidentified smudge on his collar and immediately assume he had some kind of tryst while at work unless there are other reasons for suspecting he's cheating.

Spoonandfork22

stop being paranoid, its probably nothing. god forbid he would let you clean off his shirt if there was really something there.

insecurity breeds fear, let it go.

BeachBlonde

I agree with the others--- you sound way too paranoid and it's obvious that you don't trust him. There's nothing to worry about from what you've said in your post..Unless you have other reasons to believe that he's cheating on you.