friends and crushes

okay so i like this boy, like a lot. yesterday i got up the guts to ask him if he liked me back and then proceeded to ask me if that was the wrong answer. i told him, that there was no wrong answer, that you like who you like.

we've know eachother since 6th grade and i started liking him in 9th. this year we really clicked and became friends. he's known that ive liked him for a long time and he always flirts with me and hugs me and sometimes tells me that he loves me. but then sometimes, he's a real jerk and he'll treat me like crap. now that i asked him about how he felt, i thought it would be different, but it wasn't until 5th and 6th period when this other redhead (that i think he might like) was there. he treated me like crap, when earliar in the day he had been his normal funny but mean self. now he's treating me worse than he did before.

he plays hard to get, really bad and so do the other girls that he has liked. i just want to kno how to play hard to get, even tho he knows that i like him. i want us to be more than friends, but i dont want it to ruin our friendship, so how do i play hard to even tho he already knows that i like him????:love::lmao:

radionovice9696

a girl who pays less attention to me and SHE KNOWS i like her...to make me even more hotter for her...pay him less attention....and start talking with other gents...

Swingwithyou71
a girl who pays less attention to me and SHE KNOWS i like her...to make me even more hotter for her...pay him less attention....and start talking with other gents...

He is a high school boy, just give him what he wants and have sex with him. He will really like you then!!!

He is a high school boy, just give him what he wants and have sex with him. He will really like you then!!!

...And her reputation is besmirched forever!

how old are you op? any high school boy that's playing hard to get is only out for one thing. Ignore that sucker and start crushin on his bf :)