Do I believe him?

I posted some time ago about my boyfriend and how we went to a party of a friend of his and a married woman that he had an affair with twice was there and because he would not show me attention in front of her for some reason and then said some rather uncalled for things I walked out.You see,none of his other friends believe the affair even happened and this woman actually told me to my face it didn't but I later found out that was only to protect herself as she was not willing to leave her husband at the time.

Weeks have gone by and I have not worried about her until last night.My boyfriend was listening to recordings so he could set his alarm on his phone and there was one of her from a week ago speaking with him.Although I could not hear his words I could hear hers.One of which was talking about an event coming up which I have not been told about,she had said "how are we going to be alone if (my name) is there"?

then she was saying how gorgeous he looked that night from top to toe and then he must have said something in regards to some gestures he made as she then said "what about what you were doing whicle sitting next to her,if she saw that she would have been pissed off" ....I am now not sure if he was making sexual gestures or what but I was unaware of it at the time.She then had said how horny she was and closed the conversation with the "I love you".

I was sitting there listening to this in front of him,he assured me that NOTHING is going on,that they are just good friends but slipped out and said something about how they made love....now come on,they made love or had sex?there is a difference here.I wreally dont care what happens in ones past but my concerns now are whats going on now.

I called her up in front of him and asked her about it and she denied speaking with him.I told her she was a liar and has a man and needs to stay away from mine!Thats friends do not speak to each other in that way.

Yes I now feel threatened but he seemed cool and assured me he loved me,that I was being silly,he hugged me and told me he does not want her and ya know he seemed extremely convincing.I seem to think the two have formed a mutual pact,that because she wants to remain with her husband they have agreed to have the utmost discression here and would they go as far as getting together again?he says no way yet I don;t think she would pass up the opportunity.

Most people when cornered with the facts get angry don't you agree?,he remained cool and certain that it was not what it seemed like and that he loved me very much.

Am I to now believe these two or should I be weary that something may be going on?I have now asked to see his phone bills.I think to put my own mind at rest that is the least he can do.If I find he has been making calls to her frequently he can go jump.

I don't want to believe it,he has been wonderful to me and tonight we are going out for dinner,his invitation....yet I have this now in the back of my mind that he has some secret thing for her.Some weeks ago now he wanted to go to her home town for the weekend telling me he needed some time to think about some things and go see some Christian friends of his.Now I am thinking he had plans to see her.

I have listened to the recorded message over and over again as I got his phone when he was not around and well its obvious something is going on yet he is denying it.Part of it is where she is saying how can they be alone if im going to be there and then how the farm is big enough meaning they could hook up anywhere without anyone knowing.I dont know what to do...he is saying its not what I think yet I am thinking it is...do I get rid of him?

I posted some time ago about my boyfriend and how we went to a party of a friend of his and a married woman that he had an affair with twice was there and because he would not show me attention in front of her for some reason and then said some rather uncalled for things I walked out.You see,none of his other friends believe the affair even happened and this woman actually told me to my face it didn't but I later found out that was only to protect herself as she was not willing to leave her husband at the time.

Weeks have gone by and I have not worried about her until last night.My boyfriend was listening to recordings so he could set his alarm on his phone and there was one of her from a week ago speaking with him.Although I could not hear his words I could hear hers.One of which was talking about an event coming up which I have not been told about,she had said "how are we going to be alone if (my name) is there"?

then she was saying how gorgeous he looked that night from top to toe and then he must have said something in regards to some gestures he made as she then said "what about what you were doing whicle sitting next to her,if she saw that she would have been pissed off" ....I am now not sure if he was making sexual gestures or what but I was unaware of it at the time.She then had said how horny she was and closed the conversation with the "I love you".

I was sitting there listening to this in front of him,he assured me that NOTHING is going on,that they are just good friends but slipped out and said something about how they made love....now come on,they made love or had sex?there is a difference here.I wreally dont care what happens in ones past but my concerns now are whats going on now.

I called her up in front of him and asked her about it and she denied speaking with him.I told her she was a liar and has a man and needs to stay away from mine!Thats friends do not speak to each other in that way.

Yes I now feel threatened but he seemed cool and assured me he loved me,that I was being silly,he hugged me and told me he does not want her and ya know he seemed extremely convincing.I seem to think the two have formed a mutual pact,that because she wants to remain with her husband they have agreed to have the utmost discression here and would they go as far as getting together again?he says no way yet I don;t think she would pass up the opportunity.

Most people when cornered with the facts get angry don't you agree?,he remained cool and certain that it was not what it seemed like and that he loved me very much.

Am I to now believe these two or should I be weary that something may be going on?I have now asked to see his phone bills.I think to put my own mind at rest that is the least he can do.If I find he has been making calls to her frequently he can go jump.

I don't want to believe it,he has been wonderful to me and tonight we are going out for dinner,his invitation....yet I have this now in the back of my mind that he has some secret thing for her.Some weeks ago now he wanted to go to her home town for the weekend telling me he needed some time to think about some things and go see some Christian friends of his.Now I am thinking he had plans to see her.

hey sorry to hear you going through this but, Never doubt yourself always go with your gut feeling, or your first reaction... PPl feel confused bc you love this person and want to believe/hope is NOt true..but the truth is infront of you, he's being manipulative, He's trying to pull a fast one on you... saying he's need sometime to think about thing, WHATEVER!!!!! your mind is saying something is not right.. but your emotional is blinding you... DONT FALL for it.. you're smarter than that.. ***HUGS*****

How I know this because I have been through that too.. the only different I was to Naive, to know better..