I am seriously trying to work on some major jealousy issues. I don't know why I am so jealous but I know it's not healthy. I know a lot of it comes from insecurity about myself because I seriously have probably the most faithful man who ever existed...ever. But there's one thing that bugs me. Physically, I am not the most well endowed person.

I'm pretty damn flat, actually. He tells me he prefers smaller boobs and doesn't care about anyone's but mine. Yet he draws female figures all the time and they have these Barbie proportions with teensy waists, long legs, and full breasts.....like most of the supermodels you see.

First of all, I don't even understand why, if he doesn't care about what other women look like, he draws them so much, and I don't understand why on top of that he would draw them to be so "perfect" if what he "actually" prefers (according to him, anyway) is something else. It would seem to me that if a heterosexual male is drawing the female form all the time, his fantasies and tastes are being expressed on paper. Am I wrong about this?

I know this sounds silly to a lot of people, but I am having such a hard time letting these questions go. I really would like to know if I just have it all wrong and he is to be believed, because I would really like to believe him. It just seems odd to me. Btw, the women are not naked....they're anime types wearing tight fitting clothing and guns and gear. Sometimes they have open jackets with their breasts covered, but the curves are hanging wide out in the open and they have super low-rise pants on.

Other times they may be wearing skin tight bodysuits that show every curve....usually from the back. He also plays role playing video games and picks female characters who wear short little shorts and skirts with thigh high boots. Is this what he really wants/finds attractive or is he telling me the truth when he says these characters don't represent reality and it's NOT what he actually wants? Am I just being silly?

Sorry if this is a really dumb post....

Do all anime chicks look like that? Maybe he's just drawing the most common anime female body type.

Like, don't they all have those huge round eyes? It would be "out of character" for him to draw one with small eyes or slanted ones or something. Or if you were drawing Barbies as a hobbie, you wouldn't draw a Barbie with small boobs and huge hips, because that's not "Barbie".

PDPullmn612

being a guy, i will admit it can be wierd for you girls to think why we would pick those girl characters in a game with the curves and the breasts and what not. but its all in the game, doesnt mean he necessarily wants that for himself. as far as the anime characters go...all of the ones i have seen all have the same type of persona. curvey bodies, wearing tight suits with skin showing. i personally wouldnt worry too much about it. is drawing one of his passions? if so let him draw. just cause he is drwaing those characters doesnt mean he wants them instead of you. plus they are just anime characters, very unrealistic in my opinion with axagerated features. i wouldnt worry too much about it to be honest with you. if he says he likes you the way you are then believe him, if he loves you it doesnt matter what he draws, he will love you the way you are:)