The final straw...

To make a veryyyyy.... loooong story short. I am one of those guy that was totaly in love with a women that only sees you as her friend but she encouraged me not to give up on her because she is still very badly hurt from her previous relationship. She said she needed time, bla bla bla... You all know the drill. So I kept up beeing her lapdog for almost 2 years. I was there for her in her most difficult of times. I alone. I basicaly carried her through the storm. I did everything for her but I was always just the friend to her no matter what I did and those tiny crumbs of encouragement kept me going the whole time. Love is a strange thing.

BUT...

I just caught her with another guy. He had spend the entire weekend alone with her, including the nights... Now I am not braindead, so I went there while the guy was standing in the doorway talking on his phone, brushed him aside and told her in her face "Good Bye". Just those 2 words. I just turned around I walked out. She was in total shock and jumped so high when I stood infront of her.

I never felt better in my life after I did it. Ha ha ha now she is calling after me. I will never answer a call from her again. Believe me, she needs me more than I needed her. NEVER will I put myself in that situation again.

Not_That_Innocent

I'm sorry that happenend but so happy that you found out. I know how much it hurts! She never told you about this guy? Some people are just selfish. No matter what you do for them they could care less about your feelings and walk all over them. Good for you for refusing to take that type of treatment. She will miss you, I'm sure!!

silentcharon

Huh? Geez.

You have no right getting mad at the girl. It's YOUR fault you settled on being her lapdog for TWO years. Whatever she might have told you, you should have read between the lines and just let her go. You certainly are not a friend, you were using the friendship in hopes of getting her love, and then ditched her when she "betrayed" that. Yeah, she probably shouldn't have led you on, but uh... who the hell waits 2 years? It's your fault too.

Give me a break.