more than friends?

WarriorRB35

I am 14 and have become good friends and sometimes more than friends with this girl for the last year. We have dated on and off for the last year, deciding to stop sometimes because of rumors or friends not approving or because we lost who we were and stopped having fun. We have ended it because of friend situations because we cant stand to see each other lose a friend and it be our fault and these people are really starting to ruin the relationship we have. It has been almost four months since we last stopped dating but in those months we have learned much about each other that we were afraid to say before because of what the other may think. We talk constantly for about 2 hours a night on AIM and during the last month have been hanging out a lot more and i have found myself wishing sometimes while we are at the movies that she would cuddle up with me or grab my arm when she is afraid instead of one of her girl friends. So i have been wanting to start dating again and i have talked with her about it and she has admitted to feeling the same way and that she feels that i am always looking out for her and have always been there for her but she likes another a guy a little and she is afraid to get back into a relationship with me for fear of somehow losing me as a bestfriend even though i have stayed by her side through anything (some very tough times that would take forever to explain, some including some very dangerous situations i have helped her through) and for fear of the loss of one of her best female friends who she had promised she would not date me again because her and i would get so caught up with each other we would not notice anyone else. So i wish we were together but im not really sure what to do. I know there isnt much of a question in that but any suggestions would help. thank you.