What Does Love Mean ?

Salam For Ever

hi every one here .

from many days ago, i am thinking in this question ?

but i am found some answer after a deep thinking so i will show them :

also i need every one to share about love .

You should know the precious time of your existence is now to come with real love

not sacrifices love.

When the beautiful unreality holds out its hand its better not to lose your self in blind

faith with love.

Blind by love between lust and hate you scarred your fate

in love when you cry to the heaven's high these leaden tears will never dry

you should Being consciousness is a torment in love

I am able to travel where my heart goes but, love always put me on the edge

In search of self-realization and we only fear what comes that should be love.

And smell love every day Search for the answers that lie beyond love

When you love someone you should opens the scenes reality and washing your hands

in innocence and stop Innocence dies that your love should be.

Love a device against all odious.

and I believe – I know love cannot be limited by time or distance, that it's the greatest force out there because it heals and it gives hope the way nothing else can.

• Author
Salam For Ever
and I believe – I know love cannot be limited by time or distance, that it's the greatest force out there because it heals and it gives hope the way nothing else can.

yes i agree with you .

for me i cant stay alife without love . now i am without love .

so if you look to me . i lost my way . lost every thing i got . :( :(

Sweetie2007

One should never let the pain that sometimes comes with love stop them from loving! I know that sometimes love hurts, but in the end, it's worth the pain!!!

• Author
Salam For Ever
One should never let the pain that sometimes comes with love stop them from loving! I know that sometimes love hurts, but in the end, it's worth the pain!!!

That very good , but. i htnink all the time love hurts us and no love can make you relaxe .

love has abig power that can change the world.

Sweetie2007
That very good , but. i htnink all the time love hurts us and no love can make you relaxe .

love has abig power that can change the world.

Love makes me relax when my SO gives me a gentle massage.....too bad i won't get one for almost another year :(.... oh well... it's worth it, I wouldn't trade the love i have now for anything!!!!!! :love:

" Love means, never having to say your sorry."

That's a line from one of the worse Movies ever made from a book that has to be one of the worse books ever written.

Now I'm sorry I even posted this.

• Author
Salam For Ever
Love makes me relax when my SO gives me a gentle massage.....too bad i won't get one for almost another year :(.... oh well... it's worth it, I wouldn't trade the love i have now for anything!!!!!! :love:

oh i am sorry for that

• Author
Salam For Ever
" Love means, never having to say your sorry."

That's a line from one of the worse Movies ever made from a book that has to be one of the worse books ever written.

Now I'm sorry I even posted this.

Thank you

ya i agree with you . that s right

"LOVE MEANS NEVER HAVING TO SAY YOUR SORRY "

but i am looking for many idea her about love ..:lmao:

• Author
Salam For Ever

I like what Jiddhu Krishnamurti said about love:

"Love is like a fire without smoke".

We tend to say that love and hate belong together like fire and smoke, but they don't. If you love there is no hate. If hate arises or is possible there is no love.

Maybe hate can develop when the love is gone, like a couple that once was in love and is only quarreling with each other and treating the other one bad.

• Author
Salam For Ever

Love is when you care more for another person than for yourself.

Back when Mr. Ouisch and I were dating, I got sick suddenly and threw up in his beloved sports car. He didn't say a word about his upholstery, he was only worried about my health. He wouldn't even let me help him clean his car later. A man putting a woman before his car? That's love.

that's a really cool post.

i latched onto my grandfathers definition of love ==>> love is an emotional bridge built between two people on a foundation of trust.

it doesn't have a lot of breadth, but it does have a lot of depth.

literal definition is somewhat helpful when defining what it means to you as well:

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source

love /lʌv/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[luhv] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, loved, lov·ing.

–noun 1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

3. sexual passion or desire.

4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.

5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?

6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.

7. sexual intercourse; copulation.

8. (initial capital letter) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.

9. affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.

10. strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.

11. the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.

12. the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.

13. Chiefly Tennis. a score of zero; nothing.

14. a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Salam For Ever
that's a really cool post.

i latched onto my grandfathers definition of love ==>> love is an emotional bridge built between two people on a foundation of trust.

it doesn't have a lot of breadth, but it does have a lot of depth.

literal definition is somewhat helpful when defining what it means to you as well:

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source

love /lʌv/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[luhv] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, loved, lov·ing.

–noun 1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

3. sexual passion or desire.

4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.

5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?

6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.

7. sexual intercourse; copulation.

8. (initial capital letter) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.

9. affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.

10. strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.

11. the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.

12. the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.

13. Chiefly Tennis. a score of zero; nothing.

14. a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.

Finding love is one of the best things that can happen in our lives. Many of us search and search for love and have trouble finding that special someone-either we don't meet the right person--or we think we meet that person, only to find out that he or she isn't what we were looking for.

Oh

When I put forth this question in university. The doctors of the philosophy.

All of them say that important question and it's so hard to answer about it!

Here in Middle East a lot of people thought the love mean sex. But

When you love some one all your life will be change

When you love some one always you will stay with your self in peace.

When you love some one you will stick with him/her forever.

When you love some one always you will think the paradise in earth

When you love some one you'll feel it deep inside.

Love is the element never and never forever and ever not dies.

You can found it in the war. In all the part of your life. Love with your parents with your sisters and brothers and friends.

Love is like war. Easy to start. Difficult to end. Impossible to forget. So you have a war with your love and you hope she don’t want peace.

Love is like serenity is taking over all I am, it gives me peace. There is no escape no other choice.

That love mean!!

Would you find it easy to love someone that never apologised? that is the silliest line I have ever heard...

(and Ally Mcgraw dying looking as healthy as a rose and chatting away as if she was on a skiing trip was an insult to movie goers everywhere...).

• Author
Salam For Ever
Would you find it easy to love someone that never apologised? that is the silliest line I have ever heard...

(and Ally Mcgraw dying looking as healthy as a rose and chatting away as if she was on a skiing trip was an insult to movie goers everywhere...).

i agree with you >