when is it classed as cheating and when is it flirting?

hi.

ive been with my bf for a year n a 1/2 nearly, things have always been major highs n major lows wi us. i love him, love hurts n is gr8 innit.

anyway it all started becoming mor complex near our 1 year anniversary where we became a bit distant n harsh on each other, during that time little did i know that he got off wi my best m8 n didnt tell me. meanwhile i got sick o bein ignored n told not to moan all da time n then 1 night he was real horrid via tx to me n all my m8s. i thought it was alcohol again, turned out it was a pannic attack.

anyways i spent a week away from him on the week of our anniversary thinkin things ova n began flirtin mor wi my male friend. on our anniversary i was sad that my bf didnt make the effort to turn up. afta that he sorta apologised so we made up n had a gr8 night tog.

then that night i went out wi my m8s. i decided suddendly when we were out that i dnt wanna b wi him no mor coz hed hurt me. so i went and tried to pull my male m8 id always had an innocent flirty rel with.

i didnt work but i told my bf the next day it was ova coz i wanted sum1 else n it wasnt workin betw us nemor.

the next week i pulled 1 lad on the mon night 4 the sake of rebound n done sexual stuff but not sex wi him.

i then decided stupidly to reinforce to my now ex bf that i wudnt av actually done nethin wi my m8 had he sed yes by txn him tellin him id pulled a guy wi a hot bod but it had felt wrong evn tho wed broke up n how i wasn comparin him to him n he wasnt nethin to me compared to him.

he got angry n told me hed got off wi my best m8 so ha.

we argued n he hurt me some mor.

wed night i felt guilty pulling n it felt wrong so i dnt go out aimin to pull i was dressed in combats n tank top no make up. went out wi m8s to cheer up. a m8s m8s m8 was out n we got chattin n flirtin n dancin. i ended up wi him at mine n we had sex. he was a really nice lad n tho we had aggreed by my terms that itd only b a 1 night thing he stayed at mine most the day huggin me n then we went to his n hugged sum mor coz i decided that afta this day i wudnt c him again.

on thurs i was depressed n ended up ringin my now ex bf n he looked afta me. it felt good but awkward. by da end o the week afta mor time apart he was round mine visitin my flatmate n cin if i was ok now n then we ended up in bed tog coz we cudnt resist n we were back tog, but not officially.

thought bou it up till xmas.

afta much thinkin it was time 2 move on i suddendly changed my mind n decided to officially get back wi him.

few months l8r n i felt we shud break up. went out 1 night cuda pulled loadsa lads even brought 1 back to my house but i wudnt evn kiss him. we talked n i sent him home. it felt wrong. got back wi my bf a day afta.

now i feel wrong coz tho he knows that amongst this i slept in same bed wi my m8 who i av a soft spot 4 (fully clothed wi no intentions o owt, dnt evn kiss) n he knows bou the lad i tlkd to that night n sent home, he doesnt know iv been flirtin online wi an old hol romance from portugal n he doesnt know me n his best friend got close but dnt kiss or touch or nethin too.

i feel guilty as nethin tho i know iv not cheated i feel like iv been unfaithful n i love him so y am i doin dis. its all drivin me mad.

opinions plz!

Honestly? I couldn't get through reading your post.

But to answer your original question, I'd say it's cheating if it's something you wouldn't do in front of your SO.

IrishCarBomb

You're too young to be in love. End this poisonous relationship before you ruin your boyfriend, and then go enjoy yourself. Worry about love when you mature another 10 years.

dropdeadlegs

All those paragraphs and it was far too difficult to decipher for me to actually read what you wrote.

I agree with Aloros.

whichwayisup
I'd say it's cheating if it's something you wouldn't do in front of your SO.

Yes. I agree. Let's say he was doing what you were doing...Wouldn't it upset you or make you feel hurt/jealous?

Spelling and grammar might help with this issue...

Sounds like you need to grow up a bit anyways...