I'm becoming very suspicious

I'm gonna stick that whore for every french fry, onion ring and cheeseburger she has!!!!! You guys are so supportive during this dark time in my life

Honey. Every dark tunnel has a light. We are the light looking out for you. We will do what we can to make sure that you are taken care of....at least emotionally. May I suggest making a daily of chart of her trips to and from said establishment and the time that elapses while she is gone? This might prove to be a valuable piece of evidence in your whopper of a case.

• Author
Honey. Every dark tunnel has a light. We are the light looking out for you. We will do what we can to make sure that you are taken care of....at least emotionally. May I suggest making a daily of chart of her trips to and from said establishment and the time that elapses while she is gone? This might prove to be a valuable piece of evidence in your whopper of a case.

SweetHeart, I'm one step ahead of you. Go back to page 2 or so for my iron clad evidence on this whore. I've timed her trips and even managed to decipher a very complex code with symbolic meaning in the sentence that describes her actions. It's really deep stuff.

Big props to you Jaded for getting my back

laRubiaBonita
Lately, my wife has been eating a lot of cheeseburgers. This new behavior has led me to believe she may be having an affair. Have any of you noticed a correlation between eating cheeseburgers and an unfaithful partner? thanks in advance

Maybe it is Mad-for-Cow disease? :confused:

SweetHeart, I'm one step ahead of you. Go back to page 2 or so for my iron clad evidence on this whore. I've timed her trips and even managed to decipher a very complex code with symbolic meaning in the sentence that describes her actions. It's really deep stuff.

Big props to you Jaded for getting my back

But! The question is my dear Chaos is this: Do you have them documented and possibly even signed by a notary? I have viewed your concrete evidence as well as your epihanies from on high. Props to you for being such a logical and methodical thinker. You must have cerified documentation if you plan to get anywhere. Only drive thru attorneys would take such a case with no documentation. Keep on keepin on babe!

• Author

Jaded, YOu are so awesome! Thanks honey. However, I think that once the judge does see the code that I have extracted it's a slam dunk .. I win ... we celebrate! I'll bring the booze and the "CHEESEBURGERS"

what are you bringing?

Does she show any signs of abuse? Excess ketchup and mustard use ect? Hiding those little packets of secret sauce around the house or in her car?

I had a great story on white castle binging. Wish I could find it.

• Author

Well, now that you ask, she does put too many damn onions on those burgers and her breath stinks as a result. and the GAS... oh ****.. don't EVEN get me started. Could I use this as evidence to support my divorce?

In_thespurofthe_mome
Geeeezuz! you know what they say about guys who wear big shoes... right?

Big socks! :laugh:

Jaded, YOu are so awesome! Thanks honey. However, I think that once the judge does see the code that I have extracted it's a slam dunk .. I win ... we celebrate! I'll bring the booze and the "CHEESEBURGERS"

what are you bringing?

My red shoes and a super sized Big Gulp Slurrpy......Cherry flavored of course! Can you think of anything else? I only hope you get a religious judge who will do the SLAMMIN'! 'Cause I'm looking forward to that celebration! ;)

Watching Supersize Me should definitely make her think twice about continuing this affair...

Watching Supersize Me should definitely make her think twice about continuing this affair...

You can say that again! I really do wished that they could work it out. Perhaps they should move to the country where she would be less tempted. Then again, it would go from cheeseburgers to fried chicken and country ham! Maybe there is no hope for them or her arteries!

They could sue McDonalds for damaging their marriage...AND her arteries...that would be a lot of money...I mean, a wedding is thousands, Bypass surgery is $50,000....hey they could really clean up...now I"m thinking about marrying a guy who eats McD's everyday and has a bad cough...

You can say that again! I really do wished that they could work it out. Perhaps they should move to the country where she would be less tempted. Then again, it would go from cheeseburgers to fried chicken and country ham! Maybe there is no hope for them or her arteries!

Once she goes fried chicken and country ham, its through. You'll have to start craning to see past her McChins.

• Author
Once she goes fried chicken and country ham, its through. You'll have to start craning to see past her McChins.

then her McTitties will start to sag big time.. Maybe then, good ol Ronald Mcdildo will kick the cunt to the curb.

seriously, she's devouring a ****ing 9 pound burger as we speak!!!!! This woman knows no bounds.... has she NO respect for herself!?

I'm gonna deep fry this whore if she doesn't cut it out!

You sure it isn't your fault? Perhaps you are not meeting her emotional and nutritional needs. Have you ever tried cutting up the burgers and hand feeding her your self? Perhaps she feels neglected.

• Author
You sure it isn't your fault? Perhaps you are not meeting her emotional and nutritional needs. Have you ever tried cutting up the burgers and hand feeding her your self? Perhaps she feels neglected.

We've done our fair share of kinky things with the mayo and stuff...but I would never have thought she would stray.

we used to have this thing she would do with the nuggets before I .....

My red shoes and a super sized Big Gulp Slurrpy......Cherry flavored of course! Can you think of anything else? I only hope you get a religious judge who will do the SLAMMIN'! 'Cause I'm looking forward to that celebration! ;)

I will bring the tofu and veggies!

• Author

Also, did I forget to mention that she throws several farts while eating all of these cheeseburgers and none of them make any noise. THis is starting to trouble me b/c I am beginning to believe she is engaging in some sort of anal probing.....ugh

why....????? can someone tell me whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?

Also, did I forget to mention that she throws several farts while eating all of these cheeseburgers and none of them make any noise. THis is starting to trouble me b/c I am beginning to believe she is engaging in some sort of anal probing.....ugh

why....????? can someone tell me whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?

Maybe she didn't like your buns.

• Author

Snkpack baby, send me a kiss... make this damn whore jealous!

All you other lovely ladies please send me and online kiss to make my cheating whore of a cheeseburger wife jealous

Snkpack baby, send me a kiss... make this damn whore jealous!

All you other lovely ladies please send me and online kiss to make my cheating whore of a cheeseburger wife jealous

Do you look anything like Grimace? I don't bang fatties.

• Author
Do you look anything like Grimace? I don't bang fatties.

honey, I'm the east coast playboy see

Ronald Mcdonald will tell he ain't got **** on me

except of course, that he's banging my wife