I'm becoming very suspicious

Nope.. I even cleared my internet cache before stepping away from the computer. Keyboard loggers are not a possibility as she is not technically savvy that way.

If you have done all of that, how do you think she knows you're on the scent of cheeseburgers? Anyway, the same person who's been shoveling fries, can be tossing pizzas too. A person can't live off of one job like that, unless it's a Head Cheeseburger. Chances are it's not, but you can't rule it out.:confused:

• Author

I’ve deciphered the code!!!!!!! This one was tuff …but the good lord helped me through with his divine intervention!

"two slices of pizza with extra cheese, pepperoni and onions"

she eats penis

Undeniable proof that she is indeed cheating on me.

I’ve deciphered the code!!!!!!! This one was tuff …but the good lord helped me through with his divine intervention!

"two slices of pizza with extra cheese, pepperoni and onions"

she eats penis

Undeniable proof that she is indeed cheating on me.

Like I said. She must love the sausage! Chaos40, I have some quotes from my ex that need to be deciphered; however, I do not seem to have the gift to decipher. Do you think you could help?

• Author
Like I said. She must love the sausage! Chaos40, I have some quotes from my ex that need to be deciphered; however, I do not seem to have the gift to decipher. Do you think you could help?

absolutely, I use my gifts from GOD for the benifit of all mankind

sharing is caring

absolutely, I use my gifts from GOD for the benifit of all mankind

sharing is caring

You must be like a genius.

OMG that rhymes with penis. She IS cheating on you. Friggin wh*re!

I am having a harder time trying to figure out who is the bigger genius here! You both seem like highly intelligent people. Possibly, you both could help me! SNK- Are you up to the task?

• Author

She's a Slut -- I'm gonna kick her in the Gut.. WUT WUT

I am having a harder time trying to figure out who is the bigger genius here! You both seem like highly intelligent people. Possibly, you both could help me! SNK- Are you up to the task?

I live to help others. It would be my life motto, if I had one. A motto, that is.

I live to help others. It would be my life motto, if I had one. A motto, that is.

Thanks for the clarification, SNK. Sometimes, you just have to spell it out for me. I will pm you and Chaos40 with the quotes, so that I will not take away from the REAL problem at hand on this thread. That being, we have a slut who is cheating on her what seems to be a very loving, caring, vivacious, man.

Thanks for the clarification on that last statement, SNK. I will try to PM you and Chaos40 the quotes as to not take away from the REAL issue here. To clarify, that would be that a cheatin', slut of a whore (oops did I say that?) is being unfaithful to what appears to be a kind, loving, caring, and vivacious man!

Thanks for the clarification on that last statement, SNK. I will try to PM you and Chaos40 the quotes as to not take away from the REAL issue here. To clarify, that would be that a cheatin', slut of a whore (oops did I say that?) is being unfaithful to what appears to be a kind, loving, caring, and vivacious man!

Emphasis on the word caring.

Emphasis on the word caring.

Chaos,

You dear sweet poor man! Where is this whore? Let me dispose of all of her empty wrappers for you. You deserve a real woman, one who knows how to treat her man!

Chaos,

You dear sweet poor man! Where is this whore? Let me dispose of all of her empty wrappers for you. You deserve a real woman, one who knows how to treat her man!

Elvi, darling, we musn't be so violent! Are you implying that you might be the woman for the disposal or to pick up the left over lettuce and take care of this poor, pissed on man?

It's not the pizza you should be worried about. It's the breadsticks and whether or now she uses sauce.

You Know after reading this thread, I have to say the woman here on LS are some of the brightest and smartest woman in the world. So many words of wisdom. there's a lot of food for thought here.

Just be careful, don't want to bite off more than you can chew. Could possibly choke yourself...

This is really weird but I got a smilie from what appears to be a very nice girl on lava. The first sentence in her profile is "I am not afraid to eat a cheeseburger"

I kid you not. Maybe the woman of my dreams. Maybe the woman of my nightmares if she is any thing like the OP's wife.