ALMOST a cheater?

HELP!!!! I just found out my boyfriend of eight months ALMOST cheated on me. I found some messages in his inbox from some chick in Virginia that he flew to meet over spring break! I didn't even know he was planning this. He told me his grandma was sick and he was flying to Michigan to see her!

When I confronted him with what I found he said that he didn't tell me because when he went to meet her she didn't look anything like the pictures she'd sent to him. He said she was really fat and ugly and he didn't even touch her!

But I'm devastated because I wonder if she was hot would he have cheated? Would he have told me if she actually did look like he expected her to? Is he only with me because she ended up being so hideously ugly and should I expect him to do this again?

I hate to say it, but if she would have been hot he would have gone for the triple whopper with extra cheese and onion.

sorry

HELP!!!! I just found out my boyfriend of eight months ALMOST cheated on me. I found some messages in his inbox from some chick in Virginia that he flew to meet over spring break! I didn't even know he was planning this. He told me his grandma was sick and he was flying to Michigan to see her!

When I confronted him with what I found he said that he didn't tell me because when he went to meet her she didn't look anything like the pictures she'd sent to him. He said she was really fat and ugly and he didn't even touch her!

But I'm devastated because I wonder if she was hot would he have cheated? Would he have told me if she actually did look like he expected her to? Is he only with me because she ended up being so hideously ugly and should I expect him to do this again?

Who cares what she looked like?

You have to look at the big picture here: he lied to you about where he was going and he went to hook-up with another girl, and they were secretly talking on-line or text messaging and pictures were exchanged.

Dump this loser and maintain your self respect.

LakesideDream

I have to agree with the other replies. "Your" boyfriend flew to another state to meet with another woman, lied to you about it, and gave his reason for NOT sleeping with her... she was "ugly".

This guy is actively looking to upgrade from you to someone else. Set him free before he does.

Oh... BTW, taking into account the time and money he spent trying to "hook up" with this other chick into account... I would call what he did cheating. It's not like he was a stalwart guy fending off the advances of his next door neighbor.

Citizen Erased

YES he would have slept with her if she was better looking. Remember that fact when you kick him to the curb.

Who cares what she looked like?

You have to look at the big picture here: he lied to you about where he was going and he went to hook-up with another girl, and they were secretly talking on-line or text messaging and pictures were exchanged.

Dump this loser and maintain your self respect.

Totally agree. This guy TRIED to cheat and failed only because his potential target turned out not to be quite his taste. He will try again.

• Author

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'm so hurt by this. I really thought he was the one. He's the first nice guy I've met in a really, really long time. :lmao:

melodymatters
Thanks everyone for your replies. I'm so hurt by this. I really thought he was the one. He's the first nice guy I've met in a really, really long time. :lmao:

LOL, this is a great example of how flawed our thinking can get in relationships !!!!

NICE GUY ????????

apparently he is not even CLOSE to a nice guy.

reality bites but it's better than being used, lied to and hurt worse further down the road !!!

Most of us here are RARELY that blunt when giving advice, we try and see both sides, the fact that these otherwise very objective people (including me ) are all saying RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, tells you a LOT !!

Good luck, you can and WILL do better.

• Author

He treats me very well. Very much the gentleman. And he's a fabulous lover with a really big ****. Now I realize he's probably just a playah.

• Author

I know I have to. I can't keep going on like this, always wondering when he "checks his e-mail" if he's looking for someone else. I just don't know how to go about it.

Any suggestions? Part of me wants to hurt him as much as he hurt me, but another part of me still really cares about him.

I know I have to. I can't keep going on like this, always wondering when he "checks his e-mail" if he's looking for someone else. I just don't know how to go about it.

Any suggestions? Part of me wants to hurt him as much as he hurt me, but another part of me still really cares about him.

dont go for revenge moves or something , just dump him and move on ... he deserves that and keep your integrity doing so , its not worth stooping to his levels like what he did.

Trialbyfire

A guy like this isn't committed. You'll spend your future wondering if he's going to do it again. Time to salvage what pride you have left and walk away. Boys like this are a dime a dozen.

whichwayisup

Break up with him and don't look back. Revenge is a waste of time. Yes, I am sure you want to hurt him like he hurt you, but two wrongs do not make a right.

Best revenge is to live well, be happy and forget all about him. HIS loss, not yours.

• Author
Break up with him and don't look back. Revenge is a waste of time. Yes, I am sure you want to hurt him like he hurt you, but two wrongs do not make a right.

Best revenge is to live well, be happy and forget all about him. HIS loss, not yours.

Not even a mass distribution of flyers on how small and shrivelled his nads are?

He told you That this other woman was fat and ugly! Guess what He is still lying! I'm normally the guy here who defends Guys. But your soon to be exbF hooked up and only came up with the "Shes Ugly" ugly story to somehow redeem himself. Don't dump him because he isa cheater dump him because he is just stupid!

Snkpack, I see your in Alaska. Isn't there like 10,000 men for ever one woman up there? :D That's one of the reasons I'll never move there.

I mean seems like you would have a pretty good chance of meeting a new man in no time.

• Author
Snkpack, I see your in Alaska. Isn't there like 10,000 men for ever one woman up there? :D That's one of the reasons I'll never move there.

I mean seems like you would have a pretty good chance of meeting a new man in no time.

They're all weird.