i am going away for her.

Whats up. i am 18 years old this is my last year in highschool . and i am going into the airforce? at least i think so . i was going to go into the marines but i met this girl. ok well i met her a while ago. i loved her then but we broke up. she says that was the werst thing she ever did . know where together and i love her evan more we are talking abought marriage . maybe two big of a step. but i love her so much i will die for her. but should i join the airforce becase of her??

i need you'r help

donnie

You didn't say whether or not she was in or going into the Air Force. If she is then I would say no don't because they have strict rules on who can be with whom. And second even though you feel like you could die for her what happens when the feeling fades in time and you break up? Your stuck somewhere you don't want to be. If she really is the one she will wait for you to get out of the Marines.

Sweetheart, do what is best for your future. Unfortunately, feelings sometimes fade, and the chances are higher of this happening due to your age.

Have you really thought about the concept of Forever? I'm significantly older than you, and I still have a problem with digesting Forever.

What you have to do is make career decisions based on you, not anyone else. These decisions that you're making at the age of 18 will steer the direction of the rest of your life. Make it a good one.

I'll attest to the fact that what you do with the 8 hours (or more) of your day will affect how the rest of the day goes. And if your sweetheart really loves you, she would want you to be happy with your days at the office. And, she would be there for you regardless of where you are stationed.

My advice-this is the begining of your adult life, making wise decisions will only set you up for success. Sometimes we must listen more intently to our heads and not our hearts in matters that may affect the rest of your life.

Good luck my friend!

You didn't say whether or not she was in or going into the Air Force. If she is then I would say no don't because they have strict rules on who can be with whom. And second even though you feel like you could die for her what happens when the feeling fades in time and you break up? Your stuck somewhere you don't want to be. If she really is the one she will wait for you to get out of the Marines.