is this a crush or is it love?

I have been writing on this web site for a while and its all about the same girl and i never know if its a high school crush or is it love. the best is that we are not in high school, iam 26 and she is older then me. iam going to list all my feallings and i would love to see if anyone can tell me what i got. i think about her every day, i work with her 5 days a week and i feel nervous when i see her and days that i wiork and she is off like today i have even worse enxiety, i know alot about her and a lot of it is private stuff, i want to look out for her all times, and there is alto of other things, i even have a letter that i want to give her. so please let me know what you people think.

peace

I have been writing on this web site for a while and its all about the same girl and i never know if its a high school crush or is it love. the best is that we are not in high school, iam 26 and she is older then me. iam going to list all my feallings and i would love to see if anyone can tell me what i got. i think about her every day, i work with her 5 days a week and i feel nervous when i see her and days that i wiork and she is off like today i have even worse enxiety, i know alot about her and a lot of it is private stuff, i want to look out for her all times, and there is alto of other things, i even have a letter that i want to give her. so please let me know what you people think.

peace

give her the letter but be eazy sounds like youre in love

RedneckRomeo

I would say it's a huge crush, and that you should get to know her. It may turn to love once you get to know her - but you have to get closer (ask her out if thats what you're after) to know more.

I will give you a personal example. I had a crush on this girl. After seeing her a couple times it turned into a huge crush. I've known her for years now, and we are very close. We have been through a lot together and my feelings haven't ever gone away - they've gotten stronger - even though I tried to push them aside for a while. I want to be with her, I want her to have fun and be happy. I would do anything for her if she really wanted me to. I don't enjoy seeing her hurt at all. I believe I truly love her and that she will be part of my life for many many years to come. She is very important to me and I wouldn't want to lose her for anything.

And to think - all this started with an itty bitty crush 4-5 years ago. And what's even better - in the last 3 or 4 months, we've gotten closer than ever and its amazing.

But - I may be an exception to the rule. It might not always turn out like this. It may just be another lesson in life. I know I've had many of those too.