what's the deal?Do I get another chance?

I am desperate. Two weeks ago tomorrow I was at a party here on campus. Early on in the evening I was introduced to a very attractive hockey player, and I was immediately intrigued by this young man. Later on, he casually approached me, and we ended up talking for a while in one of the private bedrooms. Luckily, there was no alcohol involved. At one point, he started kissing me, and things became pretty intense. I ended up sleeping over at the house(but NO sex!). I informed him at one point that I wasn't going to continue screwing around with him if this was just a one night fling for him; I let him know that I am very vulnerable and that I can't handle getting hurt right now. He seemed to understand and sincerely promised that he wouldn't hurt me. The whole night he said things that truly led me to believe that he wanted a relationship. He was so sweet and felt like that missing puzzle piece that I've been desiring for so long. He promised to walk me home the next morning, but I got up and left with out telling him because I feared it would be really akward to talk to him. I called him later on that evening to apologize for leaving, but some of his friends were over, and he seemed less than enthused to hear from me. I haven't heard from him since, but I still think he's a great guy and I really want to talk to him again. I want him back. I'm going back to the house tomorrow with hopes of getting to talk him again. Do you think I should do this? How should I approach him? Or should I let him approach me first? I'm desperate!Please help! Thanks!

I am desperate. Two weeks ago tomorrow I was at a party here on campus. Early on in the evening I was introduced to a very attractive hockey player, and I was immediately intrigued by this young man. Later on, he casually approached me, and we ended up talking for a while in one of the private bedrooms. Luckily, there was no alcohol involved. At one point, he started kissing me, and things became pretty intense. I ended up sleeping over at the house(but NO sex!). I informed him at one point that I wasn't going to continue screwing around with him if this was just a one night fling for him; I let him know that I am very vulnerable and that I can't handle getting hurt right now. He seemed to understand and sincerely promised that he wouldn't hurt me. The whole night he said things that truly led me to believe that he wanted a relationship. He was so sweet and felt like that missing puzzle piece that I've been desiring for so long. He promised to walk me home the next morning, but I got up and left with out telling him because I feared it would be really akward to talk to him. I called him later on that evening to apologize for leaving, but some of his friends were over, and he seemed less than enthused to hear from me. I haven't heard from him since, but I still think he's a great guy and I really want to talk to him again. I want him back. I'm going back to the house tomorrow with hopes of getting to talk him again. Do you think I should do this? How should I approach him? Or should I let him approach me first? I'm desperate!Please help! Thanks!

Well I understand your problem and I sympathize! In my opinion, if this guy was such a great and sensitive guy, he probably would've called you to see why you left in the first place. And then when you called him, he should've been more sensitve. It seems that he's the kind of guy all of us females dread! He makes you believe that he's going to be your saviour and soulmate and when he gets what he wants, he'll be gone. I'd say you might want to stear clear of him and find someone who is more genuine. If he's going to change faces every time he's around a new croud, you are probably better off cutting this relationship off at the knees! Hope It was of some help to you!

As a guy, if I had met someone like you and really wanted to get to know you more, I certainly would not have put you off on the phone that way no matter who I was with and I would have tried to set up a more formal date to get to see you. And it wouldn't have taken 2 weeks either, more like a day or two. You should probably forget him and move on because you will find someone who is truly sincere.