Sex with the ex?

Note: this is not the same ex Ive posted about before. This ex I split up with over a year and a half ago. And sorry if this isn't in the right section, wasn't sure where to post.

I went out last night & my ex was there. To be honest I have NEVER managed to get over him completely. He was my first love, first guy to break my heart. We are civil to each other, but don't really talk. I always see him out because we belong to the same circle of friends. After the bar had closed a few of us went back to my friends flat to continue the party. We were all drunk by this stage. My ex was there, he lives in the flat below. At some stage I went to the toilet, my ex followed me & was waiting outside the door. Whatever happened next, I dont remember, but we carried each other downstairs to his flat, his bedroom to be exact & one thing led to another really. We have been around each other drunk on numerous occassions & nothing has ever happened. Knowing my luck he was drunk & horny & I was the nearest female to him.

My friend says she doubts he would treat me like that considering our history. What are your opinions? I just found it bizzare that this only happened last night, out of nowhere and in a normal situation, we see each other about a lot. When I left this morning, we didnt really talk much, but he seemed okay- he didnt come across as having any regrets, but you never know.

You were drunk and don't remember the details, he got lucky.. why would he not be okay with that. Sounds like a result to me.

What exactly is the question?

• Author
You were drunk and don't remember the details, he got lucky.. why would he not be okay with that. Sounds like a result to me.

What exactly is the question?

More or less why the hell he's decided to mess my head like this. Why now, why not before. That kind of thing. He wouldnt be the type to just sleep with anybody either. I just plain and simple dont get it.

i dont think you can pinpoint why it happened ... maybe he was just too horny and too drunk ( and you too ) on the day and it was unavoidable as just you two were alone in the situation ?

mental_traveller
More or less why the hell he's decided to mess my head like this.

What makes you think he decided to mess with your head? He just had some drunk ex-sex, that's all. I doubt it was some kind of game or planned thing, he probably just felt horny and acted on it.

I don't understand why you think he is messing with your head. Wasn't it a mutual decision to have sex? I think he was drunk and horney and you are familar to him. I think you wanted it too. I wouldn't read anything more into this incident than that.