Does She Really Love Me!

I met this girl in March 2006. We are just friends. Shes been lying to me from day 1. I will try to make this short. She has been saying things like "you are my soulmate, Im in love with you, you mean the world to me, i can't imagine myself with out you, i wanna marry you, i will never do anything to hurt you"

In April 2006. I asked her how many guys she had sex with. she said one person and that was her ex-boyfriend. I asked did if she used protection she said yes. In June 2006 we were in her car and she wanted me to put my penis in just little bit. "she says i miss the feeling of it" i had no condom. i said will i still be a virgin she said yes. But i didn't do it, because i knew if i had put it in, i would have lost my virginity. In August 2006 I found out she had sex with another guy. In April she said only one guy. I asked if she used protection with him she said yes. I asked if she did oral to a guy, she said no. I asked if a guy did oral to her, she said one time. I found out she had sex with both guys unprotected and she did oral twice with both guys and they did oral to her twice. If i had put my penis in her that night in her car, I could have gotten her pregnant, or possibly HIV/STD. I told her i don't want to be friends, then she threaten to commit suicide. I took her off my top 8 on myspace, she left a voice mail saying, "if you don't here from me anymore, get worried." the she calls again saying "I was just joking". Does she really love me? Did she try to commit suicide to control and manipulate me?