Bad Night

Hey,

A friend rejected me in January. Been on good terms since, she kind of lead me on, but I didn't yell at her, or do beg or do anything bad when she finally decided and rejected me. Since then, i've about 50% moved on, but it's still tough. Well, tonight, we went to a club (just 4 of us, including her), and when she got there I guess she met up with a guy she new, started making out and eventually went home with him.

I know it's her right to do that, but still, I am really really drunk right now and really really hurting :(

I don't know what to do, suggestions??

Jerry

Sounds like you're going to have to stop seeing her altogether if you really hope to move on. It's been months and months since January - you should be past this by now since you never actually dated. It's hard to get over someone when you keep seeing them.

I agree..you need to stop hanging out with her. I would die if I saw that.

Please stop drinking and try to sleep it off. Tomorrow is a new day. Make a promise to yourself that you will stay away from her. Yes it was her right but that was just tacky. Do you really want someone who could act that way???

What class of a woman do you expect when she is a drunk? You only get the absolute worst females if they drink ie. have no self respect for themselves and for you. You also need to stop drinking and get some self respect back. Find some nice mature girl that doesn't play around.

Salicious Crumb
Hey,

A friend rejected me in January. Been on good terms since, she kind of lead me on, but I didn't yell at her, or do beg or do anything bad when she finally decided and rejected me. Since then, i've about 50% moved on, but it's still tough. Well, tonight, we went to a club (just 4 of us, including her), and when she got there I guess she met up with a guy she new, started making out and eventually went home with him.

I know it's her right to do that, but still, I am really really drunk right now and really really hurting :(

I don't know what to do, suggestions??

Jerry

She is the type of girl that goes home with guys from clubs. She is not worth your time. Don't be sad you were rejected...be glad. She saved you from her.

Forget about her and find a nice girl.