Hi, this is my first post!

Like I said, *I* disagree with YOUR theory. You haven't been with EVERY SINGLE MM out there. SOoooooo, YOUR theory is what I disagree with. And that's all I was saying.

Why YOU have to go off the deep end because someone DARED to disagree with YOU is BEYOND ME!!!

Having a bad day again? Let it out!! Let it aaaaall out.:D

Trialbyfire
How can we accept those men as a good judge of character if we believe they do not have good character themselves?

I agree that there are different types of OW and I think we make each other APPEAR bitter at times because nerves are struck. We're all human.

My comment was for men in general. Whether every MM fits this generic statement, only they know.

Absolutely. I don't think you can pinpoint bitterness or anger solely to one side. Infidelity is a very painful topic for all parties involved.

NoIDidn't

No I am not having a bad day again. Its just impossible to disagree with YOU without YOU always having to have the last word.

All I said was that I disagreed with YOU. I didn't insult YOU or insinuate anything about YOU. But YOU made the post about YOU. YOU said, I have read this, and I have read that, and blah blah blah.

I really don't care what YOU have read. My disagreement was about your THEORY not about YOU. YOU have a great ability to make everything about what YOU think. Everything is not about YOU. WE are all here to discuss our opinions, and everyones opinion cannot constantly be twisted to be about YOU.

I am sure that YOU will come behind this thread to say that I have attacked YOU or some other nonesense. But the truth is YOU don't know how to have a conversation that doesn't center around YOU.

But don't worry, I don't have the argumentative stamina that YOU have, so I am DONE.

Hope you are enjoying YOUR day nonetheless.

Trialbyfire
No I am not having a bad day again. Its just impossible to disagree with YOU without YOU always having to have the last word.

All I said was that I disagreed with YOU. I didn't insult YOU or insinuate anything about YOU. But YOU made the post about YOU. YOU said, I have read this, and I have read that, and blah blah blah.

I really don't care what YOU have read. My disagreement was about your THEORY not about YOU. YOU have a great ability to make everything about what YOU think. Everything is not about YOU. WE are all here to discuss our opinions, and everyones opinion cannot constantly be twisted to be about YOU.

I am sure that YOU will come behind this thread to say that I have attacked YOU or some other nonesense. But the truth is YOU don't know how to have a conversation that doesn't center around YOU.

But don't worry, I don't have the argumentative stamina that YOU have, so I am DONE.

Hope you are enjoying YOUR day nonetheless.

NID, don't let her get to you. It's part of her methodology to win...the all important win. She baits until she makes you angry, thereby, getting that all important win for her. The best way to address her is if she's impolite in any way, ignore her. When she's polite, then respond to her. Consider it like raising a child with positive reinforcement for positive behaviour. :)

NoIDidn't
NID, don't let her get to you. It's part of her methodology to win...the all important win. She baits until she makes you angry, thereby, getting that all important win for her. The best way to address her is if she's impolite in any way, ignore her. When she's polite, then respond to her. Consider it like raising a child with positive reinforcement for positive behaviour. :)

Thanks Trial. I am just annoyed that everything is constantly turned around to fit her narrow view. I am certainly not angry. Just annoyed. And she won. I won't be posting to her anymore.

NO worries over here, though. I am done. I don't come to this board or any other one for bickering with strangers. I can go to the Mall for that.

Trialbyfire
Thanks Trial. I am just annoyed that everything is constantly turned around to fit her narrow view. I am certainly not angry. Just annoyed. And she won. I won't be posting to her anymore.

NO worries over here, though. I am done. I don't come to this board or any other one for bickering with strangers. I can go to the Mall for that.

Well I hope you don't stop posting here because you have some good insight which I enjoy reading and learning from.

Virgo1982
I believe that they where talking about an OW who goes for MM. They smell a dying relationship, and an opportunity to get some of the things that they want. Not trying to take any blame for the MM who does this in the first place, but you get the idea. Yes there are some unfortunate souls who had the wool pulled over their eyes and lied to by the MM initally, different scenario however. Not all OW are lied to, "Lizzie" is attempting to be an example of this and we know that there are people who think like that in real life. For this situation, the analogy is right on the mark.

You're right MrMaximum, but I guess I just think some of these analogies are outlandish. Like the reference to the VT mass murderer...Wow

My comment was for men in general. Whether every MM fits this generic statement, only they know.

Absolutely. I don't think you can pinpoint bitterness or anger solely to one side. Infidelity is a very painful topic for all parties involved.

Well if infidelity is SUCH a painful topic, and I know that it is, and I seem to see MOST the anger directed from the BS, then why in the world do they even come here to THIS particular support forum?

It's lilke all these angry BW's have this morbid obsession with trying to see what the OW are like and what they say and then as soon as they hear something they don't like the whole FLOODGATE of emotions comes pouring out. I understand it's a sensitive topic but why torture yourself and come to this particular forum to begin with? What are you some kind of masochist? In a post in another thread someone was explaining something particular to their case with their MM and something they described about their situation hit a nerve with one the BS's (I suppose it reminded her of her situation with her H, I don't know...) She ended up saying something like "I understand people need to post details but this is just too much I can't bear to read all this" WELL WHY IN THE HECK ARE YOU READING IT THEN? WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?

what are you addicted to pain or something?

If you don't like the callous attitudes of some OW then maybe you should take yourselves to another forum that caters specifically to "victims" of infidelity. There will be no politically incorrect comments there, no sociopaths, no scum, only victims, puritans and morally respecatanble people. Isn't that what you need for support? People who are "at your level" not "beneath" you like all the rest of us here are?

I'll tell you what you DON'T need, you don't need to be hearing stories about OW so that you can imagine your H doing the same thing with his OW. Well it's NO wonder there is SO much hate and anger here everything that is posted here by an OW is taken so DAMN personally people are incapable of seperating situations at times .

This is better than a train wreck not only are some of these BSs slowing down and watching the whole gory thing happen, they stick around watiting for those who get out unscathed so that they can hurl big chunks of debris metal at them to ensure no one DOES get out alive.

NO actually YOU made it about me. Either you have short term memory loss or your pet monkey sneaks in to post comments for you when you are away from the PC...

TC

All I said was that not all MM are gift givers. Many ARE cheap. The OW here aren't the only OW in the world. I will agree that MM treat the OW better than a single guy would, but that doesn't always mean gifts.

Why is it that you always find the one thing that wasn't true for YOU to argue about? Geeez....

Virgo1982
Well if infidelity is SUCH a painful topic, and I know that it is, and I seem to see MOST the anger directed from the BS, then why in the world do they even come here to THIS particular support forum?

It's lilke all these angry BW's have this morbid obsession with trying to see what the OW are like and what they say and then as soon as they hear something they don't like the whole FLOODGATE of emotions comes pouring out. I understand it's a sensitive topic but why torture yourself and come to this particular forum to begin with? What are you some kind of masochist? In a post in another thread someone was explaining something particular to their case with their MM and something they described about their situation hit a nerve with one the BS's (I suppose it reminded her of her situation with her H, I don't know...) She ended up saying something like "I understand people need to post details but this is just too much I can't bear to read all this" WELL WHY IN THE HECK ARE YOU READING IT THEN? WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?

what are you addicted to pain or something?

If you don't like the callous attitudes of some OW then maybe you should take yourselves to another forum that caters specifically to "victims" of infidelity. There will be no politically incorrect comments there, no sociopaths, no scum, only victims, puritans and morally respecatanble people. Isn't that what you need for support? People who are "at your level" not "beneath" you like all the rest of us here are?

I'll tell you what you DON'T need, you don't need to be hearing stories about OW so that you can imagine your H doing the same thing with his OW. Well it's NO wonder there is SO much hate and anger here everything that is posted here by an OW is taken so DAMN personally people are incapable of seperating situations at times .

This is better than a train wreck not only are some of these BSs slowing down and watching the whole gory thing happen, they stick around watiting for those who get out unscathed so that they can hurl big chunks of debris metal at them to ensure no one DOES get out alive.

I think TC is just getting some things off of her chest. I can't say she isn't right about SOME BS. I can't say she is right about NID.

My experience here, going back to 2003, is that homicidal, flesh eating psychos are treated with greater respect and tenderness than the unrepentant OW. These "fallen" women are often cyber-stoned while your run-of-the-mill pederasts, junkies, bestiality-fan-boys get their wrists slapped.

What is different is that pseudo-clinical pejorative terms like "sociopath" have replaced good, old-fashioned religious terms like "immoral" in the lexicon of Jezebel- trashing. It gives the attack a "scientific" gloss. She's not evil; she's sick.

I miss the old days. :)

Trialbyfire

When you allow yourself to be the dirty little secret, small wonder people treat you accordingly. To empower or actively encourage another to continue the life of a lie, while merrily spreading them for personal gain without a care about the psychological damage to many others, are not the actions of a sane person with self-respect. This is the profile of the unrepentant OW/OM such as we've seen in this post.

When you allow yourself to be the dirty little secret, small wonder people treat you accordingly. To empower or actively encourage another to continue the life of a lie, while merrily spreading them for personal gain without a care about the psychological damage to many others, are not the actions of a sane person with self-respect. This is the profile of the unrepentant OW/OM such as we've seen in this post.

NEWSFLASH:

When you purposely seek out a site that is a support group for recovering alcoholics or alcoholics that are struggling with the pros and cons of the decision to quit and you constantly usurp their thoughts, you put down their freedom of choice, their will to heal in their own way, by rushing them into thinking like you, by wanting them to ACT like you, lashing out at them by calling them ACOHOLICS, WEAK, SCUM, IMMORAL and every other adjective you can think of it makes you a bigger SOCIOPATH than them.

Virgo1982

And that's all folks!!

My experience here, going back to 2003, is that homicidal, flesh eating psychos are treated with greater respect and tenderness than the unrepentant OW. These "fallen" women are often cyber-stoned while your run-of-the-mill pederasts, junkies, bestiality-fan-boys get their wrists slapped.

What is different is that pseudo-clinical pejorative terms like "sociopath" have replaced good, old-fashioned religious terms like "immoral" in the lexicon of Jezebel- trashing. It gives the attack a "scientific" gloss. She's not evil; she's sick.

I miss the old days. :)

So true!!!

:D:laugh::D LOL

Trialbyfire
NEWSFLASH:

When you purposely seek out a site that is a support group for recovering alcoholics or alcoholics that are struggling with the pros and cons of the decision to quit and you constantly usurp their thoughts, you put down their freedom of choice, their will to heal in their own way, by rushing them into thinking like you, by wanting them to ACT like you, lashing out at them by calling them ACOHOLICS, WEAK, SCUM, IMMORAL and every other adjective you can think of it makes you a bigger SOCIOPATH than them.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

The OP is not interested in recovering and is quite happy with her existence. You have actively empowered the OP to continue her sociopathic lifestyle choice.

The OP is not interested in recovering and is quite happy with her existence. You have actively empowered the OP to continue her sociopathic lifestyle choice.

And I will keep on doing it.

• Author

I think you need to relax... geezzz, I'm having a green tea...maybe you should have one too.

I don't need anyone to encourage or discourage me... I'm old enough to know exactly what I want and most of all, what I don't want. I don't think I am any more sociopathic for my lifestyle choice. As far as I'm concerned, I could be your neighbour, your co-worker or even your best friend... cause this is often seen a MM cheating with his W's best friend... No one has a clue about my lifestyle... this is solely my business.

I think you need to relax... geezzz, I'm having a green tea...maybe you should have one too.

I don't need anyone to encourage or discourage me... I'm old enough to know exactly what I want and most of all, what I don't want. I don't think I am any more sociopathic for my lifestyle choice. As far as I'm concerned, I could be your neighbour, your co-worker or even your best friend... cause this is often seen a MM cheating with his W's best friend... No one has a clue about my lifestyle... this is solely my business.

Trial is just afraid you are going to take her boyfriend away, that's why she doesn't want anyone "encouraging" you.

but then again if I were Trial's bf I would go willingly. LOL

Oh Trial you are SO out to lunch, seriouslys as if my words could change the path of Lizzie's life. Get real.

read my signature:

Trialbyfire

Since there are innocent parties involved in your business and you have chosen to make it this site's business by posting, you will receive opinion as such.

Btw, I'm not angry or upset. I just shake my head at the complete lack of remorse being displayed, which is what leads me to believe that there's something inherently broken within your psychy, hence the sociopathic label.

In order to fix a problem, you have to first admit you have a problem.

Since there are innocent parties involved in your business and you have chosen to make it this site's business by posting, you will receive opinion as such.

Btw, I'm not angry or upset. I just shake my head at the complete lack of remorse being displayed, which is what leads me to believe that there's something inherently broken within your psychy, hence the sociopathic label.

yeah but you fail to see the big white elephant in the room, you can fix YOUR problem you can't fix other people's problems, you can't even steer them the a certain way if they don't think they have a problem.

If it really THAt difficult to understand?

Trialbyfire
yeah but you fail to see the big white elephant in the room, you can fix YOUR problem you can't fix other people's problems, you can't even steer them the a certain way if they don't think they have a problem.

If it really THAt difficult to understand?

Based on your site recovery analogy, your logic crashes and burns once again...

• Author

I sincerely don't think I have a problem. Seriously... I don't. I am not saying this to hurt you or to make you angry. When I posted the first time, I didn't read other posts, I just jumped right in... I thought this was a forum for OW/OM... to share... not for the cheated wives...

If you have been hurt, and I believe you have, I'm sorry... but it wasn't me. LOL... no seriously I'm sorry.

I have never been cheated on (not that I know of anyway) so never been hurt that way (except for one short episode when I was in my early 20s but that's another story).

I really don't think there is anything wrong with me... I have a very good job, I know I'm smart otherwise I wouldn't have that job, I have a university degree. I have good kids (my daughter has travelled all over the world) amazing friends... I am not one of those cheap 'whores'... I am very classy, I like expensive clothes. I am a cream junkie. I look good, I turn heads (and young ones too)... so far my life is great, I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

So, if you feel you want to take it out at me... go ahead... get it off your chest, maybe that's what you need... I might be a good therapy for you... to get all that bitterness out of your system. No matter what you say, it doesn't affect me... and I won't change. Take care!

Trialbyfire
I really don't think there is anything wrong with me... I have a very good job, I know I'm smart otherwise I wouldn't have that job, I have a university degree. I have good kids (my daughter has travelled all over the world) amazing friends... I am not one of those cheap 'whores'... I am very classy, I like expensive clothes. I am a cream junkie. I look good, I turn heads (and young ones too)... so far my life is great, I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

So, if you feel you want to take it out at me... go ahead... get it off your chest, maybe that's what you need... I might be a good therapy for you... to get all that bitterness out of your system. No matter what you say, it doesn't affect me... and I won't change. Take care!

This isn't about you specifically, it's about your lifestyle choice and your remorseless pursuit of self-satisfaction. You're not the only person in the world with this sense of entitlement and you won't be the last.

Btw, all the things you mentioned have nothing to do with being cheap or classy. That comes from within, not without.

As I've said before, there is no way that I will empower anyone to live your lifestyle and if it means I participate in threads of this nature, providing my opinions, consider that my remorseless sense of entitlement...

Woman Whisperer

I'm new on this forum and noticed Lizzie and her life style.

It's similar to mine which took a few years to develop and I love my life. I only wish I figured this out when I was younger. I'm 56.

I have more than one regular MW, each much younger than me. They visit my home regularly for intimacy and to enjoy my cooking. I'm a damn fine cook and I pay attention to details. They each have they're own stories and their own ways of rationalizing why they're with me. All of them complain about missing this from their husbands.

Each is a princess when in my home, I spoil them. I spend money on high quality food for cooking. I pay close attention to details, candles, music, dancing or whatever they like. I also (especially) pay extra close attention to what please them in bed. I don't see myself as a stud because of my bedroom abilty (I do OK though) but I am a stud in giving them all the other attentions. I enjoy it as much as they do.

But I don't spend any other money on them, no trips, no restuarants. Once in awhile one will whine a little because we never go anywhere, but that's the way it is. I don't think that their really after money, just being spoiled once or twice a week.

I have a nice home and I rarely have any stay overnight. They can't because they have to go home. Once in a while if one could really be gone from home overnight. NOTHING in my home is other than the way I want it.

What the hell is wrong with some of the younger guys? I hope they don't figure it out too soon.