Relationship Help

In Need of Help

In Need of Help

Hi. I'm a teen in a relationship with a fabulous girl. I love her very much and would greatly appreciate ANY help I could get from someone. I'm not really the greatest guy for her, I'm pretty much a jerk. I need help on ways that I can show her that I love her and ways to treat her better. I don't want to lose her and I really need help. Can anyone tell my any ways in which I can treat her better? Thank you so much!

It's good that you want to treat her well- you definetly should. But how are you treating her poorly? Do you treat her with the respect she deserves? In your relationship is your goal to make her happy or to make yourself happy? If you really care about her- it should be to make HER happy, and that will 'automatically' make you treat her well.

Little things like opening doors and pulling out chairs go a long way- they show you care about the little things. Also things like giving her a backrub (and not asking for one in return), kissing her in the middle of a sentence, remembering to tell her how beautiful she is and how much she means to you.