Moving things along...

Alright, here is the situation. I have known this girl for four months and where friends, we hang out together, sometimes just us, mostly with other friends though, we flirt a little, joke around all that. But recently I have found myself becoming more and more attracted to her to the point where I would very much like to try and pursue a relationship. Shes smart, funny, and very caring. The first thing though is that we work together and I have heard a lot about office romance and how it doesn’t work out so that is kind of holding me back. Plus she has even said in conversation that she wouldn’t be interested in seeing someone who she worked with. Although she did admit that in certain situations she would date someone who she worked with. The other thing is that I am not sure that she feels the same way about me. But I feel that I need to at least try to progress our relationship. So pretty much how can I find out if she is interested in me? And if she is how should I go about moving things along?