How to start?

Singleboy

When I meet a girl with whom i am interested, How to approach and start the conversation and develop it especially in a situation about whom we know nothing. This situation may occur when we meet them in mall, party, dance club, church, library etc. Can we ask for the number and date after few minutes of chat? Any advice or suggesstions from both sex are appreciated (especially from girls)

-Singleboy

I always make eye contact for a little while and smile at them, to make sure they would be interested in talking. Then I walk over and say hello, ask them what's up and introduce myself. If it's meant to be and you're relaxed and easy going, things will just flow from there.

When I meet a girl with whom i am interested, How to approach and start the conversation and develop it especially in a situation about whom we know nothing. This situation may occur when we meet them in mall, party, dance club, church, library etc. Can we ask for the number and date after few minutes of chat? Any advice or suggesstions from both sex are appreciated (especially from girls) -Singleboy