Don't know

Ok I'm 17 almost 18 and there is this girl that I've known for almost a year and she has the greatest personality that I've seen from anyone. I also have one class with her and we work at the same job (a movie theater, there goes asking her to the movies). I can't tell if she likes me because some days she will be all over me, but then other days she want even look at me or say anything.

The bad thing is I can't really carry on a good conversation with her because I don't know what I should say next after we end a convo, so I'm guessing its the transitioning that I'm having trouble with. I know she thinks I'm funny enough for her because she said, "That I make her laugh" which is a good thing I belive. Also there is this other guy that is somewhat my friend that she likes to talk to alot (guess I'm alittle jealous). She also says that I piss her off but, when I ask her what I did she never tells me and I've never seen her get mad at me or give me some kind of look.

So Don't know what to do should I try getting with her or just still be friends with her?