troubled

trent

I've dated this girl before nothing serious but i'm starting to like her again the bad part is that my friend wants her to but i think he only wants her to get a piece the thing is he can be a @$$ sometimes and we always compete for the girls we meet i just want to know if i should go for it you know try and make a good relationsip out of it

I've dated this girl before nothing serious but i'm starting to like her again the bad part is that my friend wants her to but i think he only wants her to get a piece the thing is he can be a @$$ sometimes and we always compete for the girls we meet i just want to know if i should go for it you know try and make a good relationsip out of it

I think if you really like her you should ask your friend to back off so that you can take a chance at something good. If you are just trying to play around with this girl for physical reasons than you should leave her alone. If your friend won't back off then maybe he's not really your friend. And if your friend truly, genuinely likes her as well, then you should both leave her alone because true friends are hard to come by but girls will come and go always.