how do u no if u love some1

I'd say thinking about them a lot is a big indicator, a strong desire to be with them or speak to them, and true concern for their happiness and well-being.

Not_That_Innocent

I think you know when you get to the point that you feel that you can't live w/o them, that if they walked away from the relationship you would be completely devastated. When you feel that you would do ANYTHING for them, and I mean ANYTHING, w/o a second thought or hesitation. When you can't imagine your life w/o them. I say this because I am involved with a guy right now and I like him a lot, but I know it's not love because sometimes I feel like walking away and I know that I would be okay. I would do a lot for him, but not ANYTHING. I imagine my life w/o him and know that although it would sting a little, I would be just fine.

how do u no if u love some1 or not wut are some of the signs

It's a little-known fact, but your spelling and language skills inexplicably and suddenly improve...

I think you know when you get to the point that you feel that you can't live w/o them, that if they walked away from the relationship you would be completely devastated. When you feel that you would do ANYTHING for them, and I mean ANYTHING, w/o a second thought or hesitation. When you can't imagine your life w/o them. I say this because I am involved with a guy right now and I like him a lot, but I know it's not love because sometimes I feel like walking away and I know that I would be okay. I would do a lot for him, but not ANYTHING. I imagine my life w/o him and know that although it would sting a little, I would be just fine.

I disagree

I think that as we get older and have more 'experience' of romance and love we become harder to it - It does not mean we dont love someone we just realise that however much we do love someone, we know we WILL survive if it ended!

I think love is thinking you will be with that person until you both get old!

fudge_cake_89

you can fall 'in love' with anybody. you love being with them, you think about them a lot, you rarely argue, when he/she is down or stressed you just want to hold them and say its going to be fine, you can share anything with them, .

but on the other hand 'Love' is as its said in captain correlli's mandoline.

"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.

- Captain Corelli's Mandolin

I think... when you truely love someone, you'll know.

I couldn't figure out for the longest time if what i was feeling was love. I didn't want to confuse it with infatuation or lust.

But when the time comes, you'll just know, you know?

i know when i am in love simply by looking in my pants. it usually gives me the thumbs up if she's the one and a thumbs down if she's not.