Does this sound suspicious to you? I'm a little weirded out!!

zilverenvlinder

So, my bf, Ben's, ex-girlfriend's name is Kairin. That's a really odd way to spell the name Karen... I mean, honestly, how many people do you know named Kairin? Which brings me to my next point...

I let Ben borrow one of my video games and he has had it for a couple of months now. I haven't played it in awhile. I played it last night, and guess whose name was on the High Scores list...

Yep. 'KAIRIN'.

Ben quickly erased her name, didn't say a WORD, maybe didn't know that I noticed it, and wrote his own name in over hers.

Keep in mind, this is MY video game and I let him borrow it.

So, I asked him, "Hey...did you let any of your friends borrow my game?"

"Nope."

"So, it's been here the whole time?"

"Yep."

What?! I also know that one of his best friends is still good friends with Kairin, so if he had told me he had let HIM borrow the game, I would have understood seeing her name on the high score list. But...he said the game never left his house!

Is that weird or what? Obviously she was at his house... and he never told me about it!

Should I say something? Should I let it be? I really don't know what I'm supposed to do here... and it's not as if she's been calling him, because he broke his phone two weeks ago and hasn't gotten a new one yet.

Weird?!

Input please?

(I know I posted this on the other forum, but I was supposed to post it here. Sorry.)

Citizen Erased

Definitely confront him. If he has nothing to hide then he will tell you straight away. If not, then you have some very obvious problems.