"Being a friend to those in need"....Yeah Right!!

LaChrisa

Hey,

Me and my BF have been seing each other for quite sometime and before me he had friends that were girls and he still has them as well. Cool. But the thing is these Chicks and HIM keep to many secrets. Like me, I told him just about everything and everyone that I knew, as well as I had to STOP some of the things that I used to do (openly flirt) because I didnt want to do anything to threaten my relationship because I Love him so much. But he is SO not like that. Like, A COUPLE of times we were spending time together and all these TEXTS start rolling in and its like he is running to them. Then he tells me that his phone is on loud and when I asked to use it (I GUESS HE FORGOT TO CHECK IT) and its on "Dead Vibrate Silent" (lol). Like he is hiding something.

Now when I bring things up to him about these behaviors he tell me "I am only doing the work of God and being a friend to those in need". Now thats good and all but, don't you suppose to set boundaries? should you be textin in the middle of the night or chatin on facebook about going to bed or better yet going to take her to work when I am spending the night with you!? I just dont know what to think? Sometimes he just acts like he is not worthy of my trust. So my question is, How do I handle this kind of situation? What things can I say without looking like a dork?

Have you met these girls?

That is the most important thing. You have reason to be suspicious if he puts other girls ahead of you and you don't even know who they are.

• Author

Thats weird you asked that cause one day I was over there (his house) and I guess he remembered how much I nagged about taking this one chick to work (like she was his girl) and he asked me to ride with him and I clearly said Yeah and that I want him to introduce the both of us. So, when we got there of course I was ready to meet this chick that loves to text my man in the middle of the night, but when we pulled up another car pulled up and blew for her as well,(Interesting Right?!).He was like" O thats her friend ______" and RIGHT after he said that you see the girl coming out the house and he then GETS OUT THE CAR!!! (not introducing me at all) And goes to say something to her and the driver and his car ( I was sitting in)was parked so far up that i couldnt see nothing behind me, let alone hear anything. Now when he got back in the car I just didnt say anything about it cause he loves ( I THINK HE FINDS PLEASURE IN IT) to tell me that I am an insecure and jealous person, which I am not and refuse to have that over my head. I just observe and learn. So I agree with you that I should meet these chicks, But how can I word that to him? And when I meet them what should I say to see what kind of relationship has been established?:lmao: