really, just friends... HLP

gottaluvme81

before you can have a relationship, you need to be best friends first! right? when a guys bf is a girl, does he buy her a guitar, sleep in the same bed (no sex), call her at 1:30am to take him to the er, works on her vehicle, goes grocery shopping together, calls her at 10:15pm just to tell her what he did in the shop, i help paint his house, buys the wheels that i liked best for his car, spent xmas with her at his families, (yes, very close to his family)when he's dating someone else, spend just us time and stay over - even one night, when his g/f came over, he knew i was upset (yes, i still have feelings for him) and told me to just say the word & he'll send her on her way? also, told me he loves me on a couple of occassions, but just want to be friends. he has very deep wounds from 2 previous marriages, has told me i'm different, an exception to most women. his mom said she's never seen him so relaxed with anyone else and hasn't had anyone to treat him as well as i have. the last 2 wks have been wonderful with the time we have spent together, but something's been going on the last couple of days. i think he's getting scared again and i may have shown my feelings a bit to much. how do i know if he just want to be true friends & nothing else? oh, one more thing, the last few days, he's made fun of & not so nice about the way i word things when starting a conversation. he tells me to speak english??

i tried to make this as short as possible, PLEASE give me some honest advice on what u would do or handle this situation....would be greatly appreciated!

If he doesn't try to take it to a romantic level then you can assume he just wants to be friends. Many times when you know each other to well it is just awkward to change the situation so you just continue as you are unless one of you wants a change.

Do you want things to change?

• Author
gottaluvme81
If he doesn't try to take it to a romantic level then you can assume he just wants to be friends. Many times when you know each other to well it is just awkward to change the situation so you just continue as you are unless one of you wants a change.

Do you want things to change?

yes, i'm in love with him! the last 2 weeks, i've been staying at his house, more than my own. we sleep in the same bed (no sex) however, the last week, he has been getting closer to me! even to the point where he's lying beside me and has his hand on me. i had my son this weekend, but he called sat to let me know where/what he was doing and sunday, we went out the his parents house together. i have so much hope! time & patience will tell...just kind of wanted someone else's thoughts.

i do appreciate your reply!