Need an honest answer from men's point of view.

Sooni

Honestly...........does it take some men to realize what they have after their women walk out? And why does it have to get to that point?

I have also have noticed men tend to shy away from commitment in the name of their own personal freedom, and are willing to sacrifice their "perfect woman" for it.

I've also notice that more and more women are waiting on their men to be ready for commitment.....of course bail out time vary from relationship to relationship.

Is it because a woman tends be "giving" in alot of areas of a relationship? For example if a woman already cooks and cleans for her man as well as taking care of any of his physical and emotional needs, do men generaly tend to think "well..why get married? I'm already getting all that with out the marriage commitment?"

Do we as women need to put the chasity belt back on and put our foot down and start saying "no"? Sounds great...........but there is one catch...these men will just find woman who will replace the women that won't.

No...I am not bitter. I love the male species! I just wish we could understand one another.

Relationships as a whole have become more complicated as the years go by.