I hate GAMES ...

Not_That_Innocent

Not_That_Innocent

But that's what FWB is all about though, right - just one big game? My FWB and I have slowed down a lot. He played one too many games and I got tired of it and stopped calling. Then, his cell phone got shut off so we couldn't talk at all. I have to say that each day that goes by it gets easier and easier to forget about him. I just wish he would stop playing games and move forward. He left me a VM on Wednesday saying that he got a new phone and asked me to call him back. When I called we talked for a few seconds then he said he had to go and would call me back ... but he never did. Last night I couldn't stand it anymore, wondering why he never called me back, so I called him and his phone was disconnected again. I shouldn't have called him, but it was driving me nuts that he never called back. I was relieved when I found out his phone was disconnected 'cause then he wouldn't know that I tried to call.

So today he calls and leaves me another VM. His phone is back on again. In his VM he was being all sweet, said he was just calling to see what I was up to today and to do him a favor and call him back. I called when I had a chance, but it was like four hours later. He didn't answer the phone. About an hour later I called again, still no answer and no VM picked up. He never even called me back. It just makes me so mad that he's so immature and that I fall for his stupid games. I honestly do not think that he wanted to talk to me or get together with me. I think he was just trying to find out where we stand since we haven't really talked in a while. I don't plan on calling him back. I'm just annoyed at his games. I keep telling myself that he's not worth my annoyance. Afterall, a grown man with a prepaid phone is kind of a turn off. Don't get me wrong. I'm not cracking on people who use prepaid service. I'm just saying that I know he has credit problems and that right there should tell me what type of person he is. I wish he would just leave me alone and quit calling 'cause I do fine until he contacts me and I get sucked back into the game all over again.