MY MANS GOING TO BOOT CAMP 6 MONTHS HOW 2 COPE?? HELP!!!!!!!!!

keri

I've been seeing this guy,lets call him chris,for 5 months

here recently he got in some trouble. we are really in love but I'm afraid of what will happen to us when he leaves. he's leaving in April for boot camp for six months!!!

I'm not sure how to cope. Of course I have my girlfriends and my sissers but it's not the same without my man. If you have any advice as to what to do please email me at

<e-mail address removed>

or reply here

I'm really in need of help so any advice you can give is very appricated thanx alot

Keri

well, first i would wonder about this guy seeing as he's going to bootcamp. But i'll just trust that you know what you're doing.

my boyfriend lives 1200 miles from me, so i feel your pain. I only see him every 3 months or so.. and that started after we had only been dating 2 months. My advice- buy eachother phone cards for anniversaries/holidays. Use email and IM to your advantage. Be sure to discuss the normal every-day type things, not just big things. That way you won't feel so far apart. You just have to stay close at heart, even though you're far in distance. best of luck! email me if you want to talk sometime.

<e-mail address removed>