How to break up

Stephanie

I've been going out with this guy for a while now that's very sweet and lovely to me, but I'm not as interested in the relationship as he is. He's very committed and wants to see this relationship work, but I have to be honest to myself and I think I'd like to just be friends. What's the least painful way for me to break up with him so we can still be friends? Please help.

I've been going out with this guy for a while now that's very sweet and lovely to me, but I'm not as interested in the relationship as he is. He's very committed and wants to see this relationship work, but I have to be honest to myself and I think I'd like to just be friends. What's the least painful way for me to break up with him so we can still be friends? Please help. I feel you should be honest with him, either you are not interested in him as a boyfriend, maybe because you don't have a chemistry there. In any event don't play games. I was recently involved in a situation that started out as just friends not really interested in him more. but my feelings changed I began caring about him more and more.

If you feel nothing for him at all,be honest even if it hurts. There is a line once you cross that line of friendship nothing will be the same. Trust me I did that.

And now I'm suffering what started out as friendship, turned into a heartache read my story under confused.

Michele