Happy husband but frustrated

I have been married for 4 years. My wife is pregnant now which is wonderful for both of us however we have completly different sex drives. She is content being a roomate while I have a heavy appetite. She has never really had the drive as me and now uses her prgnancy as the excuse. I dont think she knows what being horny is. She sometime tells me how she want to do "this or that" to me when we get home in the car on the way home from some where but it never happens. I think she is way too comfortable in my presence and does not realize she does things that are not very feminine or appealing when I am in the same room. I tell her, and sometimes sarcasticly, her actions are unbecoming and a turn off but she continues to act like a "street dog". What can I do to arouse her sexual side and help her become a woman again ??

Well, since you say the two of you never had the same sex drive; I doubt that will change much. I think that if you state your needs to her in a non-accusing manner, she will be responsive to you. She may not be aware of how much these things bother you. Since you have told her about it and sometimes in a sarcastic manner, she just may be blowing your comments off. If you make a point of sitting her down and stating your needs, she will probably be more receptive and change may come about. As long there is love, anything is possible. Good luck.

I have been married for 4 years. My wife is pregnant now which is wonderful for both of us however we have completly different sex drives. She is content being a roomate while I have a heavy appetite. She has never really had the drive as me and now uses her prgnancy as the excuse. I dont think she knows what being horny is. She sometime tells me how she want to do "this or that" to me when we get home in the car on the way home from some where but it never happens. I think she is way too comfortable in my presence and does not realize she does things that are not very feminine or appealing when I am in the same room. I tell her, and sometimes sarcasticly, her actions are unbecoming and a turn off but she continues to act like a "street dog". What can I do to arouse her sexual side and help her become a woman again ??

You say your wife now acts like a "street dog" and you want her to become "a woman again".... is there anything in your reactions/relationship to her that caused this change from being a woman to a "street dog"?

Being pregnant is sometimes no picnic I hear (don't have kids of my own) so maybe she's just exhibiting behaviour that reflects how she may feel about herself right now.

Do you make her feel like a woman or is your comment about her not knowing what is to be "horny" more indicative of YOUR street "dogness". Can a woman act "horny" and be a "woman" too??? Don't know - just asking.

It sounds like the old madonna/whore thing going on.... a man wants his woman to be feminine but act like an animal in bed.... which is it?? Or can it be both? More questions than answers, I know, but just wondering.. I personally think it can be both but wouldn't want my husband or person I was involved thinking about me out of both sides of his head - wanting both types of behaviour but still condemning me for one or the other. It's a complete package sometimes and oftentimes what makes a relationship really sing!

I was a bit harsh when I said street dog.. But I think a woman can be feminine and sexy in public and also be slutty in bed. I know being pregnant is no picnic but she is at a stage in the pregnancy where she fells great and has lots of energy. She is a petite lady with an awsome body and if she just acted half as sexy as she looked that would be fine with me.. Are ther any horney women out there??? Not for me ,Just curious!!

You say your wife now acts like a "street dog" and you want her to become "a woman again".... is there anything in your reactions/relationship to her that caused this change from being a woman to a "street dog"? Being pregnant is sometimes no picnic I hear (don't have kids of my own) so maybe she's just exhibiting behaviour that reflects how she may feel about herself right now. Do you make her feel like a woman or is your comment about her not knowing what is to be "horny" more indicative of YOUR street "dogness". Can a woman act "horny" and be a "woman" too??? Don't know - just asking. It sounds like the old madonna/whore thing going on.... a man wants his woman to be feminine but act like an animal in bed.... which is it?? Or can it be both? More questions than answers, I know, but just wondering.. I personally think it can be both but wouldn't want my husband or person I was involved thinking about me out of both sides of his head - wanting both types of behaviour but still condemning me for one or the other. It's a complete package sometimes and oftentimes what makes a relationship really sing!

Oh, yeah...there's tons of horny women "out there", don't kid yourself. How 'bout sitting down with your wife and just tell her how you feel? Since she's feeling great, looks great and is sexy in appearance maybe she's getting mixed signals somewhere... You might find that she's waiting for you to come to her and let her know what you want. Never hurts to talk!