Got married in very young age!!!!!

Dennis

We fell in love at the age of 15 don't know whether it was love or infatuation but there is something which bounded us for 7 years and still continuing!!!. We got married at the age of 22 every thing was goin on fine. Withen 4 months of our marriege my mother expired and I got seperated from my family.

After 2 years of marriege we had one baby boy now he is 10 months old. Since from the start life, of both of us was very tough. Now I am whole day busy in my business and she at home days goes by and we don't even have time to sit and talk for little while and both are getting very frustrated. Things are happening very fast and I don't know how to handle the things.

I don't know how to cope up with the things. Need someone with whome I can share the things. Help me!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your mother's death and your seperation from your family. But know it's the next generation and you have a new family which includes your wife and child. All of the responsibilities of a small child can keep you quit buisy. My advice is to take sunday off and spend it with your new family. Don't go to work. You can spend some alone time with your wife when your boy is asleep. The whole day should be spent with her.

A ten month old child will take a lot of time and energy, but it gets easier as time goes on. You will eventually find you will have more time to spend with your wife. Of course the down side of that is the more time you spend with your wife, the greater the chance that she will get pregnant and it will all start over again. Oh well, Such is life.

If you stick it out in these tough times, you will benifit in years to come.

We fell in love at the age of 15 don't know whether it was love or infatuation but there is something which bounded us for 7 years and still continuing!!!. We got married at the age of 22 every thing was goin on fine. Withen 4 months of our marriege my mother expired and I got seperated from my family. After 2 years of marriege we had one baby boy now he is 10 months old. Since from the start life, of both of us was very tough. Now I am whole day busy in my business and she at home days goes by and we don't even have time to sit and talk for little while and both are getting very frustrated. Things are happening very fast and I don't know how to handle the things. I don't know how to cope up with the things. Need someone with whome I can share the things. Help me!!!!!!!