say I did the right thing!

• Author

I do see it Trimmer, it's loud and clear, but I still can't keep the hurt locked away. It feels the only way to free it, is to let him know about it. I don't have any guys in my life to help me forget. I don't have time to date. I'm so busy that it's tiring just to talk on the phone sometimes. If I had a more active dating life these days, this might not be so difficult. I go to nursing school with all women. I work with all women. I might be getting a new job soon, but it could be months from now. Until then, I have no one to pursue and there is no one pursuing me. I am quite aware that plenty of men out there would want me. But I don't know who any of them are right now. I might know a couple who just want to sleep with me, that's about it.--I mean really, I only get 4 days off per month. It's so few that I want to spend it relaxing...not working hard to impress someone.

I"ve asked myself "if I get hit on so much like I do sometimes, (when I DO have the time to socialize), why wouldn't he want me to?"

I can pretend like I do not want him. But if you could a girl like "Tracy"...why would you believe me when I said I don't want you? Cuz if a swim suit model f*king wants you, how could you not think everyone else probably does too? Your head would be so big, you would have to think your female roommate must want you too, she just won't tell me. If he is really that shallow, he presumably knows how I really feel. And claims to care about me as a person, yet he doesn't take any precaution NOT to hurt my feelings. Like, maybe I shouldn't live with you anymore...but he wants me to stay (for money). How could you care about someone who has done sooo much for you in your lifetime, and keep a clear consience while you rip their heart out?