it's just never enuf

noone

i am working two part time job at the moment and my bf think i should do another one and he get mad at me cause i dont.

i like my days off but he think i need to make more money to help out more and not live pay check to paycheck. i tell him it is mine business that i do live paycheck to check and that i pay the bills i should pay and nothing moer is to be sad about it.

do you's think i should?

Finances are way up there as a cause of discord in relationships. You have to communicate and both of you have to be willing to compromise.

I'm on your side. I think working two jobs is enough and there will be plenty of time in the future to make more money and save. But what I think doesn't count. It's what your boyfriend thinks at this point and I'm not in a position to change his mind...and apparently you haven't been able to either.

If the two of you are living together and you are able to hold up your part of the financial arrangement, he should have no gripe. If you are not living together, how many jobs you have or how much money you make is NONE of his business at all.

If he continues to gripe about this, and it seems he really has no reason to, take this as a serious warning that he is controlling and disrespectful. You have to ask yourself if this is the type of man you want to have in your life for a long time. Once you have answered that question, the proceed from there.

Most women would tell him to either back off and mind his own business or they would leave the relationship. If you plan to be with him a long time, don't think his attitude is just going to disappear. It seems he feels pretty strong about you working all the time. So tell him to get another job as well.