Did i do the right thing? (Read my other Threads to understand about "Danneal")

Passionate Lover

Passionate Lover

Well after a week of breaking up with me she got a new BF and i decided this.

These are the words i said to her.

Danneal, what im about to say will probly shock you but you have hurt me so much, it’s not ur fault it’s mine. It’s mine because I got too attached, to close… I opened my heart to you and it was only a matter of time till you would take a chunk out of it.

I devoted my heart to you, told u everything, never lied to you, always tried to cheer you up, make you smile I would of done anything for you. All I want, all I ever wanted was to make you happy I guess I just wasn’t good enough even tho i tried my best coz in the end it seemed like a lie, it seems like all those words which you said to me were all lies, I don’t know anymore, but you have hurt me so much and I don’t think I deserved it coz all I ever try to do is the right thing, u know? Always, always, always. But it looks like all the people who don’t try and do the right things get the things they want, ppl like me just get hurt and pushed around.

I can understand u just wanted to be loved but it just seems u did the same thing to me, like Kaylee did even thou r not like her, But she dumped me, couple weeks later got a new BF and butted me out.

I really thought when u said those 3 words to me, u meant it and hey maybe u did, just not as much as I thought, or maybe wanted.

It’s not the fact that I wanna be loved, I just WANT to love some1 and make them happy and devote most of my life to them as I did to you but I guess I just grabbed a dieing rose – Meaning I just fell inlove with the wrong person… and I didnt realize it till it was too late and I was hurt, I don’t hate you at all, I hate the way love can hurt some1 who really doesn’t deserve it and im not making my self the victim or trying to make u feel sorry for me coz at the end of the day it really doesn’t matter anymore, nothing does.

I can’t see u in the street, I can’t hear u on the phone and I can’t cumminicate with u anymore because it just hurts me so ****en much it really does and maybe that’s me being selfish or it may just be im thinking of my self for a change, you don’t need me, u really don’t. Just remember you can have anything you want in life if ur willing to go out your way and risk ur happiness to get it, I guess that’s what I did, that’s what I do.

I’m still inlove with you and im sick of going to bed thinking of you, and that if, thinking what iv lost because I’v never gained anything, I always lose everything. u love some1 else that really hurts but not anywhere as near as losing some1 you loved so much it you didn’t even look at the world.

You’ll probly laugh at me and think what a sado-control freak, what ever but it’s who I am and I guess you just don’t like it.

I’ll probly regret doing this but for once I want to do something for my self and put my self 1st regarding everything else around me.

So please don’t contact me unless u go down ur list of ppl who u need the and see me at the bottom and decide suddenly you do.

I know ur gonna hate me, and think I’m a prick but you know I’m know im not and I can’t even begin to imagine the words Rachel is gonna have to say about me, I don’t care about her.

I need to let my feelings for you die unless its gonna tair me apart bit, by bit.

I don’t think I ever will but I can atleast try.

Just please remember this.

I did nothing but the right thing and sometimes you really threw it in my face and hurt me, Like I said its not your fault its mine.

I hope you find the love of ur life “Man in white” and can grow up and realize what true love is.

I’m not being cocky or sarcastic it’s the truth coz I want you to be happy, that will NEVER!! EVER!! CHANGE, I’ll make sure of that.

Good luck Danneal, I hope you will understand but I really doubt you will.

I’ll say this for the last time, I love you.

What do u think?

Did u do the right thing?