Should I wait or give in?

Precious

I met this guy in school and we have been talking for atleast 3mths then we went out for around 6mths. He ended up being the first guy I ever made love to. So i care about him a lot. Well let me get to my point... Everything went well in the beginning but then his friends got back from the marines, and now he never wants to be with me or not even call me. I told him how i felt and he said he was sorry and admitted (which is very hard for him) that he was wrong but then after that I had gone to his house and left a note on his car saying that I was there and to call me and since then he hasnt called. It was a test to see if he would call. I know he still cares about me but hes to macho to give in. NOw i dont know if I should call him and complain again or should I just let things go and not call him? Can somebody give me a good advice please!

GIVE UP

HONESTLY, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT! i UNDERSTAND TAHT HE WAS YOUR FIRST, AND THAT YOU LOVE HIM AND THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN REPLACE HIM, BUT YOU MUST MOVE ON...

HE IS NOT WORTH THE PAIN HE GIVES YOU...IF HE COMES BACK AND SAYS HE WANTS TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIFE AGAIN, MAKE HIM PROVE IT. CAUSE IN THE FUTURE, DO YOU WANT A HUSBAND THAT WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR FEELINGS OR DO YOU WANT ONE THAT IS SUPPORTIVE? YOU MUST TRY AND UNDERSTAND THIS! DON'T CONTINUE UNTIL YOU GET YOUR SELF IN TOO DEEP...IF A GUY SHOWS SIGNS THAT HE IS NOT THE ONE...GIVE IT UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....IF YOU CAN, MAKE IT BEFORE YOU LOVE HIM...BUT YOU LOVE HIM ALREADY...SO NOW YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT YOU. YOU CANNOT PUT UP WITH BUTs***...HONESTLY YOU CANNOT! YOU DESEVRE MORE THAN THAT...BUT IF ONE DAY HE REALIZES WHAT HE IS MISSING, THEN WE WILL COME BACK AND TRY...

AND JUST A HINT...IF HE THINKS YOU WILL BE THERE NO MATTER WHAT HE WILL ##### AROUND WITH YOU, BUT IF HE THINKS HE HAS TO WORK AT IT, AND YOU MAKE IT WORTH WHILE TO WORK FOR, THEN HE WILL SHOW HIS TRUE COLOURS....

MOONSTAZ

Forget him!! Hes a lost and painful cause, so what if he was your first?! You could have done better. You sound like a nice girl, just a little nieve. Find someone who will treasure you for who you are, because hes obviosly moved on! He sounds like hes out partying, go be good to yourself find a good guy