Wife cheated, cannot forgive her

There are some wonderful women out there, I am one :laugh:

maybe we've all just made some bad choices of partners in the past. I've also been cheated on, lied to, and betrayed and I'm now single for the first time in 10 years.

Oh really?..where do ya live? ;)

As much as most of us suggest you dump her and get on with your life, everyone's situation is both unique and personal to ones's self (only you really know what you can or can't do). I agree with everyone else, that you should get out...................but whatever you decide, DO NOT MAKE IT EASY ON HER!!!!!!!!!

As of now, this woman owes you the WORLD if she wants to even try to keep HER'S the same..............and don't let her BS you in any size, shape, or form to think of it as anything other than just that.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

lol

australia actually :)

DAMMIT!! LOL....oh...btw...I love Olivia-Newton John!!! If I was 20 years older, I'd make a run at her!!

• Author

Get a room :-)

Been two weeks. Feel A LOT better. She is getting the picture but still has hope that I with time will get over it. She won't answer any more questions. Of ****ing well. I have been obsessing over this too much anyway and it doesn't matter anymore. I want to turn this into something positive and not end up bitter!!!! Started working out again and getting a independent social life. Still have to live with her for a while but hopefully not too much longer.

Life goes on!! Thanks everyone.

Get a room :-)

Been two weeks. Feel A LOT better. She is getting the picture but still has hope that I with time will get over it. She won't answer any more questions. Of ****ing well. I have been obsessing over this too much anyway and it doesn't matter anymore. I want to turn this into something positive and not end up bitter!!!! Started working out again and getting a independent social life. Still have to live with her for a while but hopefully not too much longer.

Life goes on!! Thanks everyone.

Definitely start working out. I was working out long before talk of divorce came up. But now that I am soon to be single, I am working out every day. And the frustrations I have are a great motivator when at the gym.

And the women at the gym.....oh my!!!!!

sorry, kind of got off the topic there :rolleyes:

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Time honestly does help. Keep going to the gym & focusing on the positive. Best thing you can do.

take care